Convenience from your desktop - Watch app for Tesla is the ideal companion in day to day life with your Tesla vehicle. These are just a few of the day to day conveniences this app will help achieve:
- During and after charge, a panel will show how much energy was added. Convenient if you schedule your charge during the night - wake up each morning and easily check how much energy was added to the battery.
- If you have multiple vehicles on your account, tap the vehicle name to quickly and easily switch between them.
- When you tap the unlock vehicle button, the charge port will also unlock if a charging cable is attached. That's convenience right there!
- Want to reduce phantom drain? Background updates can be configured to longer intervals between updates or to only update if car is already awake or can be disabled entirely for absolutely zero impact on phantom drain.
- A warning panel will show up if any doors, windows or trunks are left open. Conveniently, you can tap the panel to close any open windows.
- Need to access the frunk? Just do it from your wrist - no fiddling with your phone.
- Sitting comfy in the couch, but just remembered you have a road-trip in the morning? Set the charge limit to 100% - or any value really - and start charging, right from the convenience of your wrist!
- Leaving the office after a long hot day? Activate the HVAC when you're on your way, and enjoy a nice cool vehicle.
- When charging, tap the time remaining label to switch to show time of expected completion - no more head calculus!
A note about security and privacy:
This app accepts two types of login. Either Tesla account credentials or a Tesla API token. Your account credentials are by default not stored in the app, but are used only once to obtain an authentication token and refresh token directly from the Tesla API server. If you would rather supply that token yourself, you can do so instead. It is preferable to supply a refresh token, as the app will then have a perpetual login. Your token will be persisted in the app. Tokens will be revoked if you change your Tesla account password. With the optional remote start feature you can choose to store your password in the app - it will be securely stored in the iOS / watchOS / iPadOS keychain. This feature is optional and is not required for all other features to function. No network traffic will ever be emitted from this app that goes anywhere other than directly to the Tesla API servers. The source code for this application will at all times be made available to any security researcher for a voluntary security and safety audit.
This app is not endorsed by Tesla Inc. Use at your own risk. No guarantee of proper function is given. Only you are responsible for any changes to your car caused by using this app.
Made in Denmark
- Allow setting amperage while charging.
- Updated HUD layout.
- Optimized controls ordering layout on iOS.
- Completely rewrote network stack.
- Removed need for Tesla Account Password for Remote Start.
- Minimum deployment targets updated to iOS 14.2, watchOS 7.2 and macOS 11.3.
- Only send remote start and chargeport unlock after successful vehicle unlock.
- Updated all Siri intents localization keys.
- Fixed not being able to toggle background image on watchOS.
- A HUGE shoutout and THANK YOU to all my translators! You guys ROCK! - and as always, if you want the app translated to your language, get in touch! All localizations are public in the support github repository.
Ratings and Reviews
Adds more remote accessibility than noted
I don’t rate apps… This app can be what Tesla uses to see what people would want to see on the actual Tesla app. It’s not just an app for your watch. It’s an actual app on your phone that has configurations that’s not on the free app. A TON of features. I allows “Siri Shortcuts” to control your car with Siri. Edit those shortcuts. I can say “hey Siri, raise the roof” and the doors will unlock from any location. Essentially I could be in Belize partying and my doors unlock back in the states. U can also set it up so when the doors unlock it automatically places it into remote driving. If you have an Apple Watch with cellular data you can use it by itself to get in and go with a personal phrase like “would you look at the time.” Note. Not recommend to leave your key behind but 🤌🏿 camonnn🤌🏿 Remote driving is only good if you start driving within a min or two. At this you can be as witty or professional or presidential as you want. Suddenly and frantically run to your Tesla dragging partner by the wrist say “hey siri, I need my gun” trunk/frunk opens. If timed correctly, proceed to take out box of chocolates or engagement ring and people you’ll have a Valentine’s Day to tell your step kids about or not. It’s up to you. 🤧
Works well but needs more short cuts and perhaps better documentation.
I downloaded the app to you specifically on my watch which I find very useful. I needed a few issues that I’m not certain about. I don’t need to be worried about phantom drain if I’m not having updates constantly but I’m not sure what some of the settings mean. I’m a senior former programmer but my memory is not as good as it used to be.
I do like the idea of being able to use home link from the app on my phone but I would like to be able to use it in a shortcut so I can call it either from my watch or from my phone.
The only other question I have is in your statement were you describe your shortcuts you say that if we want more shortcuts we should contact you or notify you. How do we do that?
I am working with a beta for this app which included shortcuts that I wanted to have it was sent to me within 24 hours of my request. The service provider was excellent.
I increase the score of my review.
Love this App!! Worth It! The voice command with Siri works!!!
It’s very easy to install this app. When I installed it on my iPhone, it’s automatically installed on my iWatch 6.0. I login to my Tesla account on my iPhone and it synchronized to my iWatch automatically. To activate the remote control, I only need to put the Tesla account password on my iWatch and iPhone once. Now I can unlock my car with my watch. When I go to the garage I forget to bring my phone sometimes and I couldn’t unlock the door. I had to go back in the house to grab my phone. I don’t have to do that anymore as long as I have my watch on me. I love this!! The price of this App is very reasonable compared to Stats for $50. This App is definitely worth it!!
To use Siri on both my iPhone and iWatch, it’s very simple!! I only need to go to open this App from my iPhone > settings and select Siri Shortcuts then select “Add to Siri” for the commands I want that are listed. I can customize the Siri command instead of using the default.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kim Hansen
- 12.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.3 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss German, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Kim Hansen
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.