Water Reminder: Daily Tracker 12+
Hydration Intake Tracking
Hashtag inovatsii EOOD
Designed for iPhone
- Offers In-App Purchases
Water Drink Reminder helps you track your daily water intake. The hydration app is essentially a smart water reminder. It helps you develop a healthy habit of drinking water daily.
Maintaining a water balance with the daily water tracker is easy. Just input your weight and height details as prompted. The water app will then specify your optimal daily amount of water. Thence, you will receive push notifications from the hydration app to remind you to drink water. Start using the Water Drink Reminder today and see how you reach your hydration goals.
Get the free water drinking app now and improve your health through proper hydration.
- Water alarm: reminds you to drink a specified amount of water during the day.
- Water counter: tracks your daily water intake.
- History: view graphs of your logged daily, weekly, and monthly water intake.
- Capacity customization: set amount to drink at a time.
- Unit selection: choose standard (fl oz) or metric (ml) units.
Please note, you will need a subscription in order to get access to features like statistics, history editing, and all drinks types. The annual subscription will be automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period. Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within a 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. When a subscription is canceled, access to the features will expire at the end of the current payment period. You will get access to all the features for the $23,99 annual subscription.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t work without subscription
I’m not sure if this is a bug or intentional but as a first time user I’m confronted with an upgrade to premium screen, which I can’t overcome unless I subscribe. I thought this app would contain a limited free version to use but unfortunately this doesn’t seem to be the case. 🤷🏻♂️ Especially weird as in the App Store description it’s referred to as ‘the free water drinking app’.
You have to have a subscription
This is one of those apps that looks like there is a free version. It you HAVE to have a subscription to use at all. Why does everything have to be a subscription?
This app helps me track my water and makes sure I’m always on track when I’m drinking water. Totally recommend if you are someone like me who forgets to drink enough water.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hashtag inovatsii EOOD
- 162.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Hashtag inovatsii EOOD
- In-App Purchases
- Week Subscription $3.99 $3.99
- Annual Subscription $19.99
- Week Subscription $4.99
- Lifetime subscription $24.99
- Premium subscription $17.99
- Lifetime 19.99 $19.99
- Monthly subscription $7.99
- Annual subscription $23.99
- Year Subscription $7,99 $7.99
- Monthly Premium $5.99