Water is vital for life, and plain water is a calorie-free option for hydration. Increasing consumption of drinking water is a strategy to reduce energy intake and lose or maintain weight. However a study by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention finds that nearly half of US adults not drinking enough water.
Water Tracker is the app which helps you to drink enough water, remind you to drink water at the right time and track the quantity of water you drank.
+ Cjames23: I've had like 6 water apps and just haven't been happy with them. This was is fun and easy to use. Love it on my apple watch too!
+ €£**¥**£€: Helps me to stay hydrated. Love the alarm-water sound effects!
+ Evvoc : I like this app, always sounds to me when I have to drink. All things you can setup. According your weight you will know how many glasses of water you have to drink
* Healthkit Water Intake Support
* Apple Watch Support
* Set goal amount of daily drinking water
* Take photo of your favorite glasses (never lose your saved data when update a new photo)
* Unlimited Reminders with stream sound
* Choose to record your favorite glasses or custom volume
* Customize how much of water you drink each time, 1/4 glass, 1/2 glass or A glass
* Gravity simulation for amount of water in the heart shape.
* Choose your own theme color.
* Stats interface with color code for water intake percentage ( Red, Yellow, Green )
* Track daily water intake
* Support both oz and mL unit.
* Record Intake Time
* Amount Estimation (How much you should drink based on your weight)
* Update Past Data
* Work great with iOS Voice Over/ Screen Reader
Fix minor issue to support iOS 14
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thank you for your efforts! Huge accessibility Improvement!
I must say. I somewhat under-estimated the devs of this app. I reported some accessibility issues, as I am totally blind, and use Voiceover. There are still some things to be fixed, and once done, I'll change my rating to a full 5 stars, but within a week of reporting things, an update was pushed. This is 90-95% of the way to being totally accessible. Just a few final touches, and it'll be flawless! Note to devs: keep up the excellent work. Your efforts are appreciated!
Plagued by ads and requests to pay
I understand the need to make money, and was already prepared to maybe spend a bit or deal with ads.
But I was getting ads everywhere. Couldn't even add the one free custom glass you get without 2 ads that were really loud. Even leaving settings got me an ad.
And the pay requests are on everything. Including more glasses which means you're constantly editing one glass if you have all sorts of bottles you use.
Had it been reasonable I'd have paid at some point but this is just a nickel and dime operation.
I love this app. It is easy to follow and use. The only notable thing I think needs fixing is the method at which amounts are entered. A decimal would be most helpful.
- Thang Nguyen
- 10.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © VICTO IDEAS
- In-App Purchases
- Custom Volume $0.99
- All Things $2.99
- Intake Time $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.