* Free For A Limited Time Only *
Make Your Mark With The Most Beautiful, 100% Customizable Watermarks Available Anywhere!
Watermark Studio X allows you to quickly and easily add a variety of professionally designed watermarks to your photos. Protect and enhance your photography with these tasteful and discrete signatures.
• Choose from pre-designed templates ranging from traditional copyright and registered marks to more modern watermarks like #Hashtag and Location
• Customize the mark with your own information
• Change color, opacity, size and placement
* New templates being added all the time!
For support issues, just email Mak at firstname.lastname@example.org and she'll respond quick to help you out (she's the best).
• 1 Year of all features, first Week is completely free
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Using the Free Version
I am currently using the free version and am satisfied with the options. Since I am an amateur photographer and promoter of charitable causes, I have not yet tried to do multiple photos at a time (a cumbersome issue mentioned by someone else). I definitely appreciate the availability of a free app to try the program and understand that 'free' means the developer needs to allow advertising as a way to offer something without cost, but sometimes the continuous pop-up casino type games drives me crazy. In all fairness, this is the case with most free things today
Minus one star because the year of some of the watermarks still says ‘17; and if there’s a way to change it, it’s not easy to figure out because I haven’t been able to yet. Otherwise this is a great little app for those of us who need to just watermark a couple photos here and there. As an artist, it’s necessary to stop my work from being non-credited. The free use ones are great, and I’m looking forward to using the pro ones here soon.
Awesome App but....
This app is awesome with so many different templates and allows for creativity for a watermark. I bought the pro version of this and I’ve used it for almost every single photoshoot I’ve done. I especially like the signature option. BUT. This app crashes a LOT. If I do one photo at a time, it works better. But when you have 90+ photos to watermark, that takes up way too much time. I also have problems with being able to change the color of my watermark on lighter/darker photos. It’s to the point to where I cannot use this app and will be looking elsewhere.
- Daneco Ltd.
- 77 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © App Business Ventures LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Features $39.99
- Unlock All Features $49.99
- Batch $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.