Watersports tracker - the best app dedicated to watersports such as: kayaking, canoe and rafting, windsurfing, kitesurfing, surfing, sup, sailing and yachting.
After each session you can see it on the map and check detailed statistics of your session such as:
- max speed
- average speed
- playback session and analyse it in details
- see statistics about walking, standing and running, sprinting time and distance
- save notes about each session
- analyse heart rate data throughout your workout
- saving paddling data to Health app
- updating activity rings
- audio feedback on distance and duration every mile/kilometer
Watersports are dangerous - remember you do it on your own responsibility. Be safe and have fun. Creator of this app is not responsible for any damages that might occur to your Apple Watch or iPhone.
This app uses subscriptions for pro features for periods: 1 Year, 6 Months, 3 Months.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, it will be charged the price of subscription you have chosen
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
This app also uses Health app to provide:
- heart rate data
Remember - you need Apple Watch Series 2 to use this app. Apple Watch Series 1 is not waterproof so you can't use it in water.
There is also an option to track your sessions with your phone but remember you need to use good waterproof case for that because iPhone is not water proof.
- improved map with redesigned and improved map playback with slider, now you can scroll to different parts of you session
- added new options to Map Analytics. Now you can see heart rate zones and heart rate/speed on one map
- brand new animated summary of your session
- fixes for UK users, now distances are shown in miles
Ratings and Reviews
Really love this app for tracking and data from my Kayak trips. Easy to use, and great data; speed graphs, maps, distance ( with announcements every mile). The animated map is very cooktop show others. Highly recommended.
We needed an app that would track our mileage and MPH while training for The MR340 race. This provided that while also being able to save each session for comparison. Good app!
Does everything I ask
First Watersports app that does what it says it does. I’m going to try the pay version soon.
- Rozga Wojciech
- 60.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017, Wojciech Rozga Mobile Apps
- In-App Purchases
- 3 Months $8.99
- 1 Year $23.99
- 6 Months $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.