Watersports tracker - the best app dedicated to watersports such as: kayaking, canoe and rafting, windsurfing, kitesurfing, surfing, sup, sailing and yachting.
After each session you can see it on the map and check detailed statistics of your session such as:
- max speed
- average speed
- playback session and analyse it in details
- save notes about each session
- analyse heart rate data throughout your workout
- saving data to Health app
- updating activity rings
- audio feedback on distance and duration every mile/kilometer
This app uses subscriptions for pro features for periods: 1 Year, 6 Months, 3 Months.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, it will be charged the price of subscription you have chosen
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
This app also uses Health app to provide:
- heart rate data
There is also an option to track your sessions with your phone but remember you need to use good waterproof case for that because iPhone is not water proof.
- new heart rate view
- new high speeds view
- new splits view
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Exactly what I was looking for. The watch app tracks my location, heartbeat, etc, and everything syncs with Activity. Then I can check out the map of my paddle when I’m back on shore with my phone. And the three-month Pro package is appreciated by those of us in climates where a full year Pro package would go unused for more than half the year. Thanks!
Does exactly what I need it to
I had a bumpy start with this app in the beginning. Just some activity saving issues and communication. Everything has long since sorted itself out and it has been working very consistently. My wife and I use this to track our SUP sessions. It’s very easy to use and captures a lot of data. It’s easy to start, pause and stop workouts. It communicates with Apple health. I recently tried the pro features for a week, but don’t really need that kind of info these days. While I do paddle for exercise, I paddle on perceived rate of exertion vs a bunch of stats, and really only like to see my distance. The app does show my speed as 0 quite often(green line), even when I’m clearly moving. Not sure what’s up with that, but the distance still tracks (I think).
Complete and utter failure
Ahead of a bucket list trip down the Colorado River beginning at the base of the Hoover Dam, I purchased this to have a documentary trace of my time with my son and his Boy Scout troop. We canoed for three days through the Black Canyon and I started a track each day. While the app was able to provide some data about distance and time, we were on the water for 6-7 hours each day. Each day, the app killed my Watch before I was done paddling so I could never close my loop.
When we got back home, I wanted to share my life-changing trip with family and friends. I had three records. All of them showed 0 miles and no capture of the trip.
Thank you for negating my records of my bucket list trip. Worthless. Garbage. I have no records. Failures. I want my money and my trip back.
Developer Response ,
To record data you have to give this app permission to access your location. If it does not have access ot your location it can't record your track and shows 0 miles after completing trip.
Of course you can get your money back if you are not satisfied, please send an email to support: firstname.lastname@example.org and you will get instructions how to proceed.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rozga Wojciech
- 40.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017, Wojciech Rozga Mobile Apps
- In-App Purchases
- 3 Months $15.99
- 1 Year $23.99
- 6 Months $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.