Watersports tracker - the best app dedicated to watersports such as: kayaking, canoe and rafting, windsurfing, kitesurfing, surfing, sup, sailing and yachting.
After each session you can see it on the map and check detailed statistics of your session such as:
- max speed
- average speed
- playback session and analyse it in details
- save notes about each session
- analyse heart rate data throughout your workout
- saving data to Health app
- updating activity rings
- audio feedback on distance and duration every mile/kilometer
This app uses subscriptions for pro features for periods: 1 Year, 6 Months, 3 Months.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, it will be charged the price of subscription you have chosen
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
This app also uses Health app to provide:
- heart rate data
There is also an option to track your sessions with your phone but remember you need to use good waterproof case for that because iPhone is not water proof.
- session summary after each session
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Exactly what I was looking for. The watch app tracks my location, heartbeat, etc, and everything syncs with Activity. Then I can check out the map of my paddle when I’m back on shore with my phone. And the three-month Pro package is appreciated by those of us in climates where a full year Pro package would go unused for more than half the year. Thanks!
Does exactly what I need it to
I had a bumpy start with this app in the beginning. Just some activity saving issues and communication. Everything has long since sorted itself out and it has been working very consistently. My wife and I use this to track our SUP sessions. It’s very easy to use and captures a lot of data. It’s easy to start, pause and stop workouts. It communicates with Apple health. I recently tried the pro features for a week, but don’t really need that kind of info these days. While I do paddle for exercise, I paddle on perceived rate of exertion vs a bunch of stats, and really only like to see my distance. The app does show my speed as 0 quite often(green line), even when I’m clearly moving. Not sure what’s up with that, but the distance still tracks (I think).
I am a very active paddle boarder and love to use this app for tracking my adventures. The tracking of my route, time, distance is all fantastic! Love that it is compatible with the Apple Watch.
My only reason for not giving 5 stars is I would like to possibly upgrade to the pro version however no where does it say what features are included with the subscriptions if you could inform us users of what’s included I bet more would subscribe
- Rozga Wojciech
- 61.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017, Wojciech Rozga Mobile Apps
- In-App Purchases
- 3 Months $15.99
- 1 Year $23.99
- 6 Months $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.