WCTI is proud to announce a full featured weather app for the iPhone and iPad platforms.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
Fix issue where old map radar data failed to refresh when launching the app.
Ratings and Reviews
The contrast difference using radar is poor. The map color needs to be a darker color.
The bright red color used in the app was a poor choice. It causes one to look at the weather information quickly because the color is irritating and over powering.
A commercial on tv showed the app in blue.
The image Storm Tracker 12 covers the info while scrolling down to check on the hourly temps etc. It very annoying to try to read info through the image.
Best weather app!
Are use this app at least 2 to 3 times a day. I tell everyone about it, I feel like my own brother person.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.