Weather Up 3.0 brings at-a-glance, interactive widgets right to your Home Screen. It’s like having a full weather app, right on your Home Screen!
Weather Up brings the most important weather data right to your Home Screen with at-a-glance, interactive widgets. The Apple Watch app and complications bring that same glanceable forecast visualization to your wrist. And the app itself puts weather maps front and center so that when you do launch the app, you instantly see the radar and warning maps.
All the weather info you need:
• At-a-glance, interactive Home Screen widgets
• Apple Watch complications and full-featured app
• FullEvent Forecasts let you keep tabs on the weather for upcoming calendar events
• 3 Forecast source options: Apple Weather, Aeris Weather, and AccuWeather*
• Weather map with radar, clouds, and lots more
• Beautiful, easy to understand icons for all weather conditions
Weather Up doesn’t overload you with info or waste space. It shows you everything you want to know and gets out of the way, so you will be prepared, whatever the weather.
*Apple Weather provides a 10 day forecast and 10 days of hourly
*Aeris Weather provides a 16 day forecast and 15 days of hourly
*AccuWeather provides a 15 day forecast and 5 days of hourly
Information about Weather Up Pro subscriptions:
- Monthly and Yearly subscriptions are available.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Weather Up 3.0 brings at-a-glance, interactive widgets right to your Home Screen. It’s like having a full weather app, right on your Home Screen. It also marks the debut of our full-featured Apple Watch app and complications. (See screenshots for more details…)
- Interactive Home Screen widgets
- Apple Watch app and complications
- Too many to list!
Ratings and Reviews
On its way to being the best weather app available!
I have paid subscriptions to the top three weather apps, yet I prefer the simplicity of Weather Atlas. The developer of this app has obviously noticed the need for a great weather app that does only that. No videos, no pictures, no weather commentary, no references to anything except just the weather... done right.
I do hope they will soon incorporate a "Future Radar" feature. Current and future radar are all that matter in a weather app...no one cares about where the rain was an hour ago. The developer says that as soon as this feature is available from their information provider, they will add it to Weather Atlas. That’s all anyone can ask for.
Impressively, Weather Atlas opens and immediately shows the two most important things to me, the local map at the top and the hourly forecast at the bottom. And from there it's only one tap to any other place you want to go.
Also, even in the ad-supported version, Weather Atlas doesn't make you scroll through a bunch of weather-related pictures and videos to finally see the radar and other components (like The Weather Channel does, even for their paid subscription).
Great start to what I think will evolve into a really great weather app.
Developer Response ,
1. Future radar isn’t currently available from our weather data provider, but we’ll add it to Weather Atlas the moment it becomes available. 2. We’ll look into the weather icon issue, we may have accidentally swapped a couple of the icons. 3. In the 1.0.5 version of the app that was released last night, the app now remembers exactly where you left off even if you haven’t used the app in a couple days. Let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org) if that’s not working as expected once you update.
Great app, just not for me.
I am a weather app junkie. My folder of weather apps on my phone is overflowing. My favorite is hello weather which I happily subscribe too for $4.99. But hello doesn’t have feels like temps in the hourly forecast. I still subscribed minus a feels like in futures hours. Weather up shows that data which so why I was so excited when I stumbled on this app. I do a lot outside so it’s critical I can see the “feels like” temp 3 hours or so from now. At first I was ready to subscribe to weather up until it was time to get the dogs outside at 9p. Weather up said the feels like temp was 16. So I bundled up ready to brave the cold. Much to my surprise it wasn't cold at all. I opened another weather app and the swing was a wild 20 degrees higher. As much as I cringe at the $9.99 annual fee (rather high for a minimalist weather app) this app needs to have other weather providers to choose from (like hello weather). If they do I’d be inclined to subscribe. Though $5.00 is more where I see this app but I’m an old
Man that still doesn’t get the whole subscribe stuff. Great app to add to my weather collection but I wait patiently for an update that brings more providers since the current app provider (whoever that might be?)does not work in my neck of the woods. :-(
Developer Response ,
We now have 3 different forecast sources in the app, Apple Weather, AccuWeather, and AerisWeather. If you find one of them to be unreliable, try the other two. And with the recently released version 3 of the app, you can even set up 3 widgets on your Home Screen, each with different forecast sources so that you can compare.
Best weather app for the best price
You can’t beat ¢49/month! Thanks for making a great paid weather subscription for a price that is actually reasonable.
Love the UI and especially the customization options. One suggestion: make an app icon with a solid black background for those that like to keep their home screen minimal by using the solid black iOS wallpaper. That way it would stand out because the cloud and sun wouldn’t have any color behind on the black background. Make sense?
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Contrast Apps LLC
- 93.1 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 9.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Contrast
- In-App Purchases
- Weather Up Pro: Yearly $40.00
- Weather Up Pro: Monthly $4.00
- Weather Up Pro: Yearly $39.99
- Weather Up Pro: Lifetime $159.99