WeatherPro has been created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company. This reliable, award winning app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information, including Apple Watch support. These features are all brought to you by passionate weather professionals – hence the name WeatherPro!
• 7-day forecast data in periods of 3 hours
• Weather reports for 2 million worldwide locations
• Comprehensive detail on temperature, wind direction/ speed, air pressure, precipitation amount/ probability, relative humidity, UV index, feels like temperature and more
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Unlimited favourite locations synchronisable via iCloud
• Connection to Netatmo personal weather stations and the Apple Watch
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Additional features like: widget, webcams, weather photo, weather news etc.
• No adverts
We also offer an optional premium service which is perfect for if you have specific weather interests, for sports, holidays or more:
• 14-day forecasts in hourly periods
• Windtheme – optional interface focused on wind data
• Precipitation type radar for Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes, cloud cover forecasts, etc.
• Beach Weather, and more
One subscription covers Premium services on all weather apps by MeteoGroup: WeatherPro, MeteoEarth and AlertsPro.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.dtn.com/subscription-agreement-standard-terms-conditions/
Introducing a new iOS14 widget with options to see daily or hourly forecasts. Let us know your feedback and what else you’d like to see in future iOS14 widgets.
Ratings and Reviews
A powerful Tool
Honestly this was exactly the Weather App I was looking for. It allows you to compare weather in a variety of locations all at once (very helpful when you are planning a production). I especially love the graphic interface which allows you to visualize weather over the course of the day -and the week. I love sending screenshots of the rain/sunshine index to my photographers- it communicates the whole picture of what the weather will be like for the day.
I always come back to this one
I cannot even count how many weather apps I have used over the years and I always come back here… The combination of user friendliness, comprehensive data, and most important unparalleled accuracy, at least for Europe, are the draw. My girlfriend refuses to use any app except the stock Apple at and we fight constantly over the forecast but although she would never admit it, most of the time I win!
Have liked this app for years. Love the information and design. The graphs are excellent and allow clear views of the data. The main app is still very good but they have pretty much dropped updates for the Apple watch—it was an absolutely brilliant design that could have been a great widget, too, but now isn’t really functional—and now are going to drop MeteoEarth, the excellent companion to this app. Watching closely to see where this is headed and concerned about this favorite app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- 170.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 MeteoGroup
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 12 Month $8.99
- Premium 3 Month $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.