*** New in 1.2 ***
- Console for debugging
*** Overview ***
Use the built-in console viewer to debug issues when running your site on WebBLE.
Security is important for bluetooth device access, and so only sites that use https are supported, and it is not possible to connect to a bluetooth device without permission being granted by the user.
Initially the following key APIs are supported:
- BluetoothDevice.addEventListener('gattserverdisconnected', cb)
- BluetoothRemoteGATTCharacteristic.addEventListener("characteristicvaluechanged", cb)
Fixes a bunch of bugs relating to getting notifications for characteristics and writing to them.
- now calls `handleEvent` if the callback object has that function
- accepts `DataView` like objects as well as `ArrayBuffer` objects in `characteristic.writeValue()`
- bluetooth events now have `srcElement` configured
- `console.dir()` doesn't crash
- `stopNotifications()` now actually works
- `startNotifications()` and `stopNotifications()` returns a `Promise[Characteristic]` like they're supposed to
And probably some other things I have now forgotten.
Ratings and Reviews
Just as advertised
Works as advertised, no fuss. Navigated to a web page is built that worked fine with Chrome on every platform except iOS, and immediately found my Bluetooth device, connected to it and triggered events.
Thanks for keeping this up to date until either Google or Apple officially support WebBLE.
Great for BLE support on iOS
Awesome app to have until WKWebView one day supports Web Bluetooth
- David Park
- 8.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © greenparksoftware.co.uk
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.