With the WebEOC app, you can capture data, conduct assessments and complete reports in the field to automatically update WebEOC boards. Stay on top of critical notifications about incidents, statuses, resources, locations, and announcements while on the go. Access mobile-friendly boards for easy viewing and editing when away from your desk. The WebEOC app keeps you informed and allows you to play an integral role in emergency response events unfolding in your organization or region.
According to your roles and permissions, you can:
• Configure multiple WebEOC accounts
• Select from multiple positions and incidents
• Receive alerts and messages via push notifications
• Navigate directly to a board from notifications
• Add, edit and delete board data
• Complete field reports
• Work online or offline
• Auto-populate your location's latitude and longitude
• Capture and attach images to records
WebEOC administrators can:
• Configure any status board to send notifications
• Customize the push notification messages
• Use existing status board fields to indicate message recipients and content
• Choose to include the board name or an alias name
• Identify mobile-friendly boards to be accessed via the app
Information entered in the app is immediately available in the WebEOC solution to keep everyone connected to the command or emergency operations center. When working offline, form entries are captured in the app and data is immediately synced when connectivity is restored. If the available standard forms for offline use do not meet all of your organization’s needs, custom forms can be developed by the Juvare team.
WebEOC is a crisis and incident management solution that supports intelligent response and business resiliency. Organizations of all sizes use WebEOC's uniquely customizable set of utilities for complete situational awareness in support of their daily operations and emergency management needs.
WebEOC 188.8.131.52 or higher and a valid account is required to access this Juvare solution. Learn more at www.juvare.com.
We're excited to share the latest release of our app, which introduces:
- Support additional VMWare browser
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Broken after ios14
Continuously says URL required. Doesn’t load. IOS 14 on 12 pro max.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.