The WebLink for KENWOOD app turns your vehicle into a connected car by letting you easily enjoy your favorite apps on the go. Once you’ve downloaded the app, simply use your smartphone to connect to your car’s WebLink-compatible multimedia receiver, and then launch popular supported apps.
Ensure you have a WebLink enabled head unit, connect your phone to the head unit with a USB cable, launch the WebLink for KENWOOD app and enjoy.
Visit www.abaltatech.com/weblinkfaq for answers to frequently asked WebLink questions.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Poor app I’d be ashamed if it was mine.
Why do I have to keep hitting allow connection every couple of minutes. Come on KENWOOD you can do better. You see people listing issues with your app yet you still won’t fix it.
You have to keep hitting allow until you lose your mind.
Please, update this app for connecting to waze. cause i have updated my waze and it can not connect to my head unit like it used to.
- Abalta Technologies, Inc.
- 36.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Abalta Technologies Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.