The WebLink Host app turns your vehicle into a connected car by letting you easily enjoy your favorite apps on the go. Once you’ve downloaded the app, simply use your smartphone to connect to your car’s WebLink-compatible multimedia receiver, and then launch popular supported apps.
Ensure you have a WebLink enabled head unit, connect your phone to the head unit with a USB cable, launch the WebLink Host app and enjoy.
Visit www.abaltatech.com/weblinkfaq for answers to frequently asked WebLink questions.
- Improved stability and overall performance
- Bug fixes and app optimization
Ratings and Reviews
App doesn’t let me choose what I want to link.
Not supported in 2018 pionner nex radios 😔 now i have to buy a $600 radio to use this spp
App does not work
I tried utilizing the app in order to access Waze, however I receive an error stating “the access key is invalid”. Not quite plug and play as the description states. I enabled the control waze from car unit setting within the waze app, and still nothing. Maybe there should be additional instructions included within the weblink app. It’s a great idea, and would love to use waze in-car on iOS but this does not do it.
- Abalta Technologies, Inc.
- 43.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 Abalta Technologies Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.