The WebSitePulse iOS client application connects you to the WebSitePulse monitoring services and displays the current status of each monitoring target. Real time alerts and status updates are now at your fingertips, wherever you go.
- Get alerted with Push notifications.
- View current status and response time for each target and location.
- Suspend/Activate monitoring for all targets and per target.
- Suspend/Resume Notifications for all targets and per target.
- Instant test on demand.
- Customizable auto-refresh interval. Choose from several intervals between 1 and 30 minutes.
- Refresh on demand.
To usе the WebSitePulse mobile application you need to have a WebSitePulse account. You can learn more about the WebSitePulse monitoring services at www.websitepulse.com, where you can also sign up for a free, free-trial or a paid account.
- Fixed minor issue with target actions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does not work on ios8
App Will not start on iPhone 6. Instant crash
Unable to login with existing credentials
Keeps saying Server Response-Invalid account details.
Where does it show you have to pay to have an account on here?! It's not even listed because they're doing it for statistics purposes. Here's a stat for you, 1star and I hope no one else waists their time to download this when they come to find out they need to purchase an account to use.
Yeah you 30 days free but why not say that here? Jerk offs!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.