***To use WEconnect’s mobile app you must be a patient currently enrolled at a partner facility and have a center access code***”
WEconnect is an app to support recovery from drug and alcohol addiction, developed based on techniques proven to be 50% more effective than traditional treatment methods. WEconnect supports recovery aftercare by helping you stay accountable to routines, create healthy habits, and earn rewards along the way. This app addresses the most crucial time during someone’s recovery: the first year of sobriety, while also supporting patients in long-term recovery.
WEconnect verifies your routines via GPS location so your caseworker can help keep you on track with your recovery program. All of your data is protected by HIPAA Compliance Standards and is secure and private.
CREATE HEALTHY ROUTINES
• Receive reminders each day to stick to your recovery program
• Track progress towards recovery plan completion
• Earn rewards for completing Support (meetings, counseling) and Self-Care (meditation, fitness) routines
• Stay connected with routines to call your mentor/sponsor
• Earn gift cards to Amazon.com for completing challenges and mood surveys
WEconnect helps you stay focused, create positive habits, and build long-term recovery by sending you gentle reminders. Why? Studies have shown that people who stick to a routine have a greater chance of staying in long-term recovery.
KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOUR CARE TEAM
Now, if you have questions, or need extra support, you can message your care team within the app.
SUCCESS WITH ALL TREATMENT PROGRAMS
WEconnect is not affiliated with any recovery program; all programs and any individual recovery regimens are welcome and are usable within the app. Some examples:
• Smart Recovery
• Anonymous Recovery Programs (Alcoholics Anonymous, NA, CA, MA etc.)
• Refuge Recovery
• Dharma Punx
• Many other non-affiliated programs
• Create your own recovery plan!
Check in to your activities when you’re at your routine location. The app will verify* your check-in keeping you on track for your routines.
*Location services must be enabled and the use of either cellular data or wifi when you’re checking in to locations is required in order for the app to successfully check you in. Location services may impact battery performance.
*Full access to all features, benefits, and rewards
Learn more at: http://www.weconnectrecovery.com/
Must be 13-years-old or older on the day of sign-up.
We'd love to hear from you! - email@example.com
• HIPAA Compliant
• Medical Disclaimer: http://www.weconnectrecovery.com/medical-disclaimer/
• T&Cs: http://www.weconnectrecovery.com/terms-conditions/
- Messaging: Now you and your care team can send messages back and forth! Send a message to your treatment center staff when you have a question or need extra support by tapping the messaging button.
- Time-constrained check-ins: Increased accountability = increased recovery!
- New quotes!
- Loads of Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Sponsor in my pocket
A big help in keeping on track. Love the gift cards. Easy to use yet helpful. Looking forward to seeing what features are released next.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for allowing WEconnect to be a part of your recovery journey! There are many more gift cards waiting to be unlocked! Good luck!
The new check in alerts and colors are kind of frustrating if you don’t check in until halfway through the meeting or after if you had your phone off. On the self care side the times of our check-ins always vary so this “time window” to hit is more of a burden than a help. Thank you
Keeps me Accountable
This app is great for keeping me accountable to myself.
- Pala-linq Social Purpose Corporation
- 20.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.