Keeping a budget helps you make sure you have all the money you need, when you need it. Weekling is the easiest, simplest tool to track your weekly budget and financial plans.
And with the newest version of Weekling you can stay on top of your budget using Apple Watch!
Use Weekling's interactive Apple Watch app to add and update your expenses, keep track of spending, and update your weekly targets. There's also a new Glance for you to quickly see how much money you've got left this week.
You can quickly manage your bills and expenses with Weekling’s great features:
• Lightning-fast insertion grid to add expenses easily
• Beautiful, minimalistic interface
• Set targets, and go back in time to see how well you've managed your money
• Preset and custom-defined expense amounts
• Easily edit, delete, and update your expenses and descriptions
Weekling can be used for:
• keeping a weekly budget
• a personal finance tracker
• a household budget
• a simple budget planner
• a way to plan your bills and weekly costs
• and a great way to save money
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• Added an Apple Watch app so you can manage your expenses right from your wrist!
• Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good minimalist app
Overall really helpful app for tracking spending. It’s very simple and easy to use, some might prefer itemizing each expense into categories but that’s too time consuming for me. It would be nice if we could change the week start to Mondays instead of Sundays. Additionally once a week is over you can’t go back and add more expenses. Also I’d like the option to change the budget week by week. If you alter the budget, it resets the remainder count for all prior weeks. Dating each week would also be helpful.
Love the concept, needs some fixes to be usable
This app is exactly what i was looking for (simplicity. Most budgeting apps are too complicated for what I need) but there are two major problems that will keep me from continuing to use this:
1. Can’t change the start date of the week. Here in Germany, the week starts on Monday.
2. Can’t post-date. I keep my receipts for budgeting and sometimes it needs to go into a previous week.
I would also really like to be able to add cents, but this is not a deal-breaker for me as the others are. Fix these problems and I can’t wait to use this app!
Great barebones tool
This tool is exactly what I want for budgeting to manage every day expenses. I rated it 3 stars because without being able to change the week start day it really hampers my ability to keep up with tracking. I measure my budget weeks from Friday to Friday to track with paydays, so I kind of need that functionality for this app to work for me. Hope to see this added in future updates because otherwise it’s fantastic, and if that were in I’d happy pay for it.
The developer, Matthew Palmer, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.