Achieve your healthy weight by tracking your progress in the Weight Gurus app.
Meeting your health goals takes work, and the Weight Gurus app is here to motivate and celebrate with you every step of the way. Create a free, secure account to track your progress and easily sync your results across devices.
• See weight, body fat, muscle mass, water weight, and BMI in graph or list view
• Sync your weight, body fat, lean body mass, and BMI with Apple Health
• View and download your full weigh-in history
• Free, automatic, and secure cloud backup of your results
• Log in to view your data across your devices
• Works with or without a network connection
• Friendly support team standing by at email@example.com
We made some big improvements!
For existing users:
* We revised the device management UI to make it easier to edit your scale!
* The Device Settings view alerts users to potential issues that could prevent entries from syncing.
* We made a lot of bug fixes and small improvements.
For new users:
* We added support for two more new scales.
* We made it easier to select the correct device to set up.
* We rebuilt the Wi-Fi scale setup process to make setup even easier!
Ratings and Reviews
Syncing does not work consistently.
On multiple occasions I have selected myself on the scale and stepped on only to find that the app was never updated. After weighing myself a second or third time and closing and re-opening the app, I will sometimes get the notification that there is a new entry than fine that all three entries were added at the end but we’re not there until I got that notification.
I want to like this app and the scale and trust that my Wayans will be recorded, but because of the inconsistency I am hesitant to trust it. I have to consistently check just to be sure the data made it where it was supposed to go.
I don’t know if this is a fault of the software or the hardware, but the app is great if it would only work as intended.
I love the concept, but this needs work…
Tracking your weight on an app and seeing the changes, good and bad, over time is motivating! But that is only true if it does it right. This app started doing weird and inconvenient things lately. For the first month everything seemed fine, set up was easy enough, and the scale was consistent even with multiple weighing. I would weigh myself every morning around the same time to be consistent and accurate. One morning I stepped off the scale and looked to my phone and it was asking if the scale it detected was mine and if I wanted to sync to it. I hit ok and then re-weighed myself, seemed to work fine then. Not long after that first incident, it started doing this almost ever other day. The inconvenience of that wasn’t unbearable, but then I noticed the app’s graphing was weird. Apparently it was pulling dates from nowhere. I’m not an app developer, but I wouldn’t think it was hard to pull a date stamp off a phone, so unless my phone time traveled to November 19, 1967 on this lovely June 2021 morning, the app needs help.
Still going strong
Have had a Wi-Fi scale for 3-4 years now
Health apps are getting better at using Apple health weights so this scale removes one of the steps in tracking my eating/health.
Changing a battery went without a hitch. Was expecting to have to jump through hoops.
It has glitched a few times over the years but all in all it has been solid. Hope the Bluetooth issues are fixed so new members can also enjoy this wonderful product.
Not convinced that the body fat and water do anything. Even after I drink 2 pints of water my weight goes up but the percentages seem to follow a static formula. Got a real body fat done and this scale shows half what my trainer said. (And yes, I am not set as athletic)
- Wish it showed min/max values (shaded or something) along with the average weight. Would make the graph more appealing and Would provide value
- Wish I could scroll back a month in the month graph view (same with week or year view)
- History view is clunky. Needs to be a simpler table without the paging every few entries. Also too slow
- when my weight gets too close to my wife’s weight (yay), user select is a little strange. Think I have it figured out
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Greater Goods, LLC
- 52.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © GREATER GOODS 2021