Mindfulness as Medicine: WellBrain provides doctor validated and monk approved guided mindfulness therapies suitable for helping patients with chronic pain, depression, anxiety as well as other chronic medical conditions. State mandated psychological tests are included to help personalize the best mindfulness therapies for each patient.
RECOMMENDATIONS & REVIEWS OF USERS
- "WellBrain’s mindfulness exercises helped me recover from a painful shoulder injury so that I can get back to doing what I love most." Garrett McNamara, Professional surfer and world record-holder for largest wave ever surfed
- “In recent years I began practicing yoga, changed the style of massage I received and tried acupuncture, all of which reduced my pain and improved my quality of life. But it was not until my doctor suggests I begin working with WellBrain and their mindfulness therapies that I actually took back control of my life.” Mark Goldberg, patient
BENEFITS OF MINDFULNESS THERAPY
Reduces pain intensity, anxiety and depression
Helps improve sleep duration and quality
Reduces stress and feelings of overwhelm
Increases self-awareness and greater sense of perspective
Enjoy better relationships with your family/partner/spouse
Love, eat, and sleep better
Be more present and engaged with your whole life
Experience peace of mind and a greater mind-body connection
Improved focus at work or while studying
Studies indicate reduced dependencies on prescriptions such as opiates
Kabat-Zinn et al (1985) assessed mindfulness-based techniques in 90 chronic pain patients. Measures of pain, anxiety and depression were reduced immediately following a 10-week course and most improvements were maintained up to 15 months post-meditation training.
- Access to mindfulness therapies designed for a variety of medical conditions - learn the basics in 10 minute mindfulness exercises designed for beginners
- Personalized progress page to track your stats
- Optional use of an EEG headset that measures improvements of your brainwaves during mindfulness practice
- Psychological evaluation testing and progress reports
- Reminders to keep you on track with your practice
- Options for you to continue your journey after your first path, with inspiring paths and one-off sessions on a range of topics such as stress relief, happiness, mental health and appreciation
Download now and start training your mind for a healthier, happier life.
CONNECT WITH US & SUPPORT
Online - www.wellbrain.io email@example.com
WellBrain is free to use until further notice. If you are interested in using WellBrain please contact us as this app is currently accessible via a physician or other professional health care worker for you to then use at home (you get your login and password via your provider or care physician). We do provided direct access accordingly so contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Other information is at www.wellbrain.io and www.wellbrain.co.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing for helping manage chronic pain
And cool thing is my doctor reviews my practice and usage in the office with me
Love this app!
This app is really cool. The mindfulness paths are really helpful in getting your mind in a good place.
- Active Restoration LLC
- 51.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © "2014 Wellbrain Inc."
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.