WellBrain Go 12+
Personal at Home
Designed for iPad
Mindfulness as Medicine: WellBrain provides doctor validated and monk approved guided mindfulness therapies suitable for helping patients with chronic pain, depression, anxiety as well as other chronic medical conditions. State mandated psychological tests are included to help personalize the best mindfulness therapies for each patient.
RECOMMENDATIONS & REVIEWS OF USERS
- "WellBrain’s mindfulness exercises helped me recover from a painful shoulder injury so that I can get back to doing what I love most." Garrett McNamara, Professional surfer and world record-holder for largest wave ever surfed
- “In recent years I began practicing yoga, changed the style of massage I received and tried acupuncture, all of which reduced my pain and improved my quality of life. But it was not until my doctor suggests I begin working with WellBrain and their mindfulness therapies that I actually took back control of my life.” Mark Goldberg, patient
BENEFITS OF MINDFULNESS THERAPY
Reduces pain intensity, anxiety and depression
Helps improve sleep duration and quality
Reduces stress and feelings of overwhelm
Increases self-awareness and greater sense of perspective
Enjoy better relationships with your family/partner/spouse
Love, eat, and sleep better
Be more present and engaged with your whole life
Experience peace of mind and a greater mind-body connection
Improved focus at work or while studying
Studies indicate reduced dependencies on prescriptions such as opiates
Kabat-Zinn et al (1985) assessed mindfulness-based techniques in 90 chronic pain patients. Measures of pain, anxiety and depression were reduced immediately following a 10-week course and most improvements were maintained up to 15 months post-meditation training.
- Access to mindfulness therapies designed for a variety of medical conditions - learn the basics in 10 minute mindfulness exercises designed for beginners
- Personalized progress page to track your stats
- Optional use of an EEG headset that measures improvements of your brainwaves during mindfulness practice
- Psychological evaluation testing and progress reports
- Reminders to keep you on track with your practice
- Options for you to continue your journey after your first path, with inspiring paths and one-off sessions on a range of topics such as stress relief, happiness, mental health and appreciation
Download now and start training your mind for a healthier, happier life.
CONNECT WITH US & SUPPORT
Online - www.wellbrain.io email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
WellBrain is free to use until further notice. If you are interested in using WellBrain please contact us as this app is currently accessible via a physician or other professional health care worker for you to then use at home (you get your login and password via your provider or care physician). We do provided direct access accordingly so contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Other information is at www.wellbrain.io and www.wellbrain.co.
Forgot/Reset password issue fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Most patients love this app for its simplicity and easy approach to mindfulness.
I find many of the mindfulness solutions which are medically focused are great. Also the bite size increments expanding to longer minutes to 10 min sessions make it easy to adapt.
Love this app!
This app is really cool. The mindfulness paths are really helpful in getting your mind in a good place.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Active Restoration LLC
- 44.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © "2014 Wellbrain Inc."