Simplify your life and stay in control with the Wells Fargo Mobile® App. Manage your finances; make check deposits, transfer funds, and pay bills, all within the app.
Manage Your Accounts
• Quickly access your accounts with TouchID®¹ (smartphones only)
• Customers with eligible devices can now sign-on with Face ID®¹
• View key account information without having to login with FastLook
• Review activity and balances in your accounts
• View your credit card transactions and manage your rewards program
• One place to manage your digital financial connections - Turn cards on or off, view recurring payments, and manage account access with Control Tower℠
• Easily activate or replace credit/debit cards
• Enjoy Card-Free ATM access to your accounts at our 13,000 ATMs², coast-to-coast
• Set your language preference to English or Spanish³
• Deposit checks with ease using your iPhone camera
• Instantly view the processing deposit in your account
Make Transfers and Payments
• Transfer funds between your Wells Fargo accounts and to other financial institutions
• Securely send and receive money with friends and family using a mobile number or email address with Zelle®⁴
• Pay your bills with Wells Fargo’s Bill Pay service
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity, and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade® accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data, and news
Help Stay Secure
• Visit the Security Center to report fraud and learn how to help keep your accounts safe
• Configure and receive near real time alerts
• Get notified of suspicious activity with text or email alerts
• Get easy access to your FICO® Credit Score
• Email email@example.com
• Ask on the Wells Fargo Community: https://www.wellsfargocommunity.com/
• Locate one of our 13,000 ATMs or approximately 5700 retail banking branches near you via GPS
• Set up an appointment to meet with a Personal Banker
1. Only certain devices are eligible for enrollment in Touch ID sign-in or Face ID
2. While all Wells Fargo ATMs have one-time access code technology, some ATMs are located within secure locations that may require customers to swipe their cards for entry.
3. The Wells Fargo Mobile® App may not be available in Spanish to all Wells Fargo customers. Not all products and services are available in Spanish.
4. Mobile numbers may need to be registered with Zelle before they can be used. Available to U.S. based bank account holders only.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE.
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by 2 separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company. WellsTrade® accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC.
Minimum System Requirements: IOS 10.3 and higher are supported.
We are always improving the app, making it better for you, and with this release we’ve further simplified the mobile check deposit experience
Ratings and Reviews
Wells Fargo app
I was a customer of Bank of America for many years and I really being a customer, however when I got married my husband was a customer of Wells Fargo and he recommended for me to switch banks and so I did and I am so happy that I did. It’s so very convenient the bill pay that I use every month. I also love the fact I can just place someone’s email or phone number on the sure pay and transfer money to another bank with a instant. My friend and family are so amaze how I can do that through a app. I also use the transfer and pay every month as well, love it. I must admit that my favorite part is the ease of sending money to others love it!!! It’s also very convenient to check my balance from anywhere that I may be at. I also wanted to share how awesome the customer service is. I also love the fact that every month I get my credit scores on my app they also email me to inform me that they are available to check on my app, yes they are that awesome 👏. For this and many other reasons I definitely recommend this bank. If you’re not a customer I suggest to become one you won’t regret it. I’m going to be a customer for as long as I can, Thank You Wells Fargo you’re number one ☝️ in my book.
Good but could be better
I have been with BOA since 1996 and just recently switched to Wells Fargo! I was not happy with the customer service from BOA and their lack of regard for my business. The only thing good about BOA was their mobile app! The layout is amazing and it’s super easy to use. With WF there is much more clicking and going back to previous pages to get to another tab. It makes it easy to forget where to go for information. There are some drawbacks with WF. $300 max atm withdrawals. Yikes!! I know you are worried about Fraud but let’s come to a better number. BOA -$600. Being a new customer with WF, they placed a 14 day hold on my initial deposit. That includes weekends. With that being said, I still would prefer WF with their competitive rates and additional products. Getting back to the app... The development team should take a look at how BOA designed their mobile app. Using the term BillPay is helpful because they just have a tab called transfer and pay. Again, u have to select from the drop down tab to find this stuff. Can’t you remove the tabs from the bottom and replace with common things people use while browsing the app? Way too much clicking in my opinion. Lastly, transactions should be easier to find and updated after a purchase. Need to fix this because it can throw people off with their balances. Don’t lose sight of improving the app. You are still lagging with having it more intuitive!!! More tabs and less clutter.
Wells Fargo Mobile App
The Wells Fargo Mobile App is very Convenient & Easy to Use!!! I like being able to check my account balance at anytime and anywhere I go. I also like being able to send money through “Zelle” into my mother’s account without the added hassle of going to the bank and withdrawing the cash to pay my portion of monthly bills. My only dislike of the Mobile App is the fact that sometimes the available balance shown on the account is not always accurate. Due to the fact of ATM fee charges on withdrawals being taken sometime after the transaction instead of when the transaction is posted & done. I have had to keep an extra written balance on my account to make sure that I don’t overdraft my account and even then I have had to go back and deposit money to keep my account balanced. The email alerts are super helpful as well. I get alerts for any activity is done on my account and when my account reaches or drops below zero balance enabling me to be aware of any fraudulent use of my account or overdrafts. Overall I think it’s a great way to keep track of my banking!!! Definitely satisfied with the mobile banking app.
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 123.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.