Measure stress, energy, and productivity in 2 minutes every morning
Welltory is the #1 app that uses AI to combat stress and fatigue.
Loved by a million users, featured by TechCrunch, iMore, Product Hunt, Lifehacker, and Apple
Recommended by doctors and coaches, Welltory analyzes your heartbeat to calculate your productivity, stress, and energy levels
Here is a review from a physician:
Don’t mistake Heart Rate for Heart Rate Variability. Speaking as a medical doctor specializing in neuroscience and psychiatry, I must state that Welltory is a groundbreaking and phenomenal implementation of health-wellness monitoring and surveillance. I’ve tried MANY other apps but none with the ease of use and accuracy as Welltory! I highly recommend this app!'
- Honored by iMore as 'the friendliest app' for heart rate variability, Welltory doesn't require any special knowledge or gadgets.
- Put your finger on the phone camera, stay calm for 2 minutes, that's it
- Not just pulse tracking, but heart rate variability analysis
- Uses Heart Rate Variability AI to analyze cardiogram, ECG and EKG data
- Manage high blood pressure with blood pressure tracking & assessment
- Health monitoring available anytime, anywhere
- Simple and clear AI driven recommendations
- Integrations with Apple Watch, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings, Health apps, Samsung health, Foobot weather station, MyFitnessPal, etc
- Dashboard with all your data that tracks correlations automatically
- Wellness courses on how the brain and body work: health, nutrition, creativity, stress, productivity, fitness, weight, exercise, heart rate variability, etc
- Dozens of self tests and free assessments: anxiety, depression, and burnout test
- AI that learns from your data to provide personalized recommendations
- Guided experiments to track how meditation, relaxation or breathing techniques affect your stress levels
- 98+ health parameters are calculated every time your measure HRV
- The American Heart Association recommends HRV assessment for ambulatory ECG, EKG or cardiogram interpretation
TESTED AND REVIEWED BY 1M PEOPLE
- Improve your health by keeping your stress & energy levels in balance
- Have more productive days by working with your body, not against it
- Boost energy in the mornings with an AI powered coach
- In 30 days, 82% of our users have 20% more energy and less stress
We're here to help! Chat with the Welltory team inside the app.
Welltory PRO features include:
- Cloud storage for your health and fitness data
- Additional 30+ health, blood pressure, activity parameters
- 80+ integrations, including Fitbit, Garmin, Samsung health, Weather stations, RescueTime, Diet apps, etc
- Focus on correlation analysis for all your data and lifestyle factors
- Premium self tests and courses
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Welltory is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to Welltory PRO, you can choose between a monthly and an annual auto-renewing subscription option.
Welltory offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$12.99 per month
$79.99 per year (that's less than $6.67 a month)
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Welltory integrates with the Apple Health app.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
- Terms of service: https://welltory.com/terms
Get in Touch: email@example.com
We hope that you are staying safe. Big updates are on the way.
We're adapting our HRV interpretation algorithms to help you manage the effect of stress on your immune system in these uncertain times. Soon we'll launch recommendations to support your immune system at home, and new stats that analyze your body's resilience & regulatory system stability.
We're here for you.
Stay home and stay healthy.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cool, but could be better
Cool app. I’m an exercise scientist, so I like getting my hands on any actionable data that I can. Welltory definitely provides this, but here are a few things I would like to see improved:
1. The only way I can get a reading with 90%-99% accuracy is to lay my phone down and then rest my finger on the camera. Every time I tried doing it per the instructions I got 65-85% accuracy.
2. The measurement readings are considerably different between a 70% accuracy reading and an 85% accuracy reading. I’m talking one says I’m juiced up and ready to take on the world and the other says I’m dead on arrival. It would be nice to have a feature that allows you to delete the data from low-accuracy readings so they don’t appear on graphs and affect your averages.
3. I’m not sure if the free trial lasts x number days or for x number readings, but if it’s x number readings I don’t believe low accuracy readings that have to be redone should count towards that x number.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for the insightful feedback. We're glad to have such an active user. Please contact us about the measurement quality (Menu - Red chat circle), and we will try to help you to increase it. During the first five days, we have a full description of your measurements available. You can take as many measurements as you want. Then, you can also make measurements for free forever, but only with limited description.
Inaccurate data + unhelpful support = disappointing
I wanted to like this app SOOOOO BAD because it serves such an important function in a persons life IF the HRV data is ACTUALLY accurate. It’s NOT. It’s that simple. You can be a competitive athlete with an excellent HRV, a solid recovery protocol, and get 7 days in a row of good nights rest with no training and the app will still not match your subjective feelings. Not only will the app read low energy when you have high energy, high stress when you have NO stress. To add fuel to the fire they employ a support staff that is incompetent and unhelpful. I’ve taken over 250 measurements with their PRO version with a polar heart rate strap following all of their procedures to the T! They do very little to solve your ACTUAL problems INSTEAD they just send random knowledge base articles that have nothing to do with your concern and after you finally get to the bottom of the real issue which is an ALGORITHM issue. They say things like “we’re working really hard to improve our algorithms are theres a big update coming”. So wait... you admit this app is inaccurate and impractical but continue to charge ME and other people for a PRO version of it? Good deal! SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY FOLKS
Developer Response ,
Hello, Davonte! Thanks for your detailed review.
I can imagine our responses made you feel neglected and disappointed as we did not deliver on your question correctly. The team carefully looked at the results of your measurements once again. We found that last time we missed a few minor details that lead us to a slightly insufficient conclusion. We hope that it will clear this situation for you.
This is the first thing that catches our eye. The chances are that you measure too early in the morning. Why is that? You are a trained person, you have a healthy and big heart, and your heart rate drops lower during sleep than most people. Your heart, like in the case of most athletes, is enlarged (in the right way) and naturally pumps more blood. Hence the lowered pulse with normal variability. The algorithm, getting this picture, concludes that your stress is too low for productive activity. Therefore, all your measurement results were in the red zone.
After waking up, your heart takes longer than ordinary people for the pulse to return to normal. Thus, after exercising in the morning, you would get good results. You can easily take morning measurements after it, or about an hour after waking up. Then your pulse will return to normal. We're sorry we didn't recommend this to you initially since we needed time to study your case in detail.
Mrs Lonnie Ataya
This APP is wonderful, it helps me keep track of how my daily habits affect my body and helps me track my stressors. It’s very user friendly and simple to use, I also love how I get advice and tips on ways to help me me improve my physical and mental health. I recommend this APP to anyone who wants to keep track of how their body is doing, I won’t go into all the details but if you’re looking to improve your productivity, physical performance, and help reducing your stress as well as important insights to your overall health then use this App! Thank you Welltory for helping me on my journey of self improvement, the knowledge I’ve gained has helped me so much and I’ll continue with you as long as I can, you’re support is priceless! I can’t recommend this App enough😊
Developer Response ,
Happy to hear our app is helping you reach your goals. Big thanks for stopping by to leave a review!
- Welltory inc
- 110.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Welltory Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Better You in Just a Month $12.99
- Pulse & heart rate monitor $9.49
- Insights for a Balanced Life $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.