Traveling without haste in Switzerland’s public transport, with schedules from OSTWIND, BLT, Liechtenstein mobil and ZVV.
With a single tap Wemlin displays the departures of any public means of transport for:
- Zurich's Transport Network (Zürcher Verkehrsverbund - ZVV) incl. Winterthur and Schaffhausen
- in the OSTWIND area
- for BLT (Baselland Transport)
- in Liechtenstein (LIEmobil)
- TPF Transports publics Fribourgeois
Stops can easily be selected from a list or can be found by using „Locate Me“. Times of departure are automatically updated. After selection of transport line, its entire route with departure times is displayed along with possible connections.
- Scheduled departures incl. nighttime schedules of trains, trams, buses and ships
- Realtime support for transport units with a connection to the control center
- Service alerts for transport units with special support from the control center
- "Locate Me" shows any nearby stops
- Buy a ticket for your local transport company (where enabled)
- Display of possible connections and their departure times
- Management of schedules within the application
- Network and nighttime service maps
- Works offline too
- List of recently used stops
- Easy toggling between waiting time and departure time
Improvements and optimizations for iOS 14.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app. Suggest developers add a Tram map to give users more options. Keep up the good work
I really like that application! It is very useful and visually friendly. I encourage to buy if you use ZVV!
My requests to the developers:
- please add S-Bahn
- in order to get fro Seefeld to Opfikon I can choose 2 combinations: tram+tram, tram+Sbahn+tram. It would be great if Tramdroid could memorize my trip to the office -> and at any time I would press the button - it would calculate the optimal combination of tram/Sbahn.
- sometimes there are some disturbances in the transport system. Usually at that times we can hear the announcement in Swiss-German. Unfortunately I've been here only for a few months and my German is far from good. It would be great If I could press the button for the actual ZVV network status (in English; are there any delays etc).
Thanks in advance,
Great travel tool even with no Internet
For a tourist in Zurich, this app is great. You dont need a data plan - just a phone equipped with GPS. It uses the free GPS signal to figure out which transport stops you are close to, and then uses a database to figure out when buses, trams, etc are coming. You can then trace out a route, switching lines, Eric. So if you don't have a data plan, but want real travel time information, this is for you. You would still need a map of the city streets in order to find addresses. This app is for finding your way when you know the route you are going.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Netcetera AG
- 21.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Netcetera AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.