The West Tenth app lets you shop local custom goods and find service professionals near you - right from your phone. Tap into the talents of the businesses in your own neighborhood. Whatever you're looking for, there's likely someone on West Tenth who bakes it, makes it, photographs it, designs it, organizes it, or does it.
On West Tenth, find services you need and products you’ll love in your own community. We're here to help you find the doers to get the task done, so you can get back to doing the things you love most.
- Home Bakers (Cookies, cakes, special event desserts, homemade bread, etc.)
- Home Services (Interior design, home organization, landscape design, etc.)
- Small Business Services (Accounting, marketing, design, budget planning, corporate gifting, etc.)
- Crafted Goods (Handmade jewelry, woodworking, quilting, fine art, etc.)
- Baby Services & Products (baby planning services, sleep consultants, baby clothes, gifts for moms, etc)
- Custom Art & Prints (painting, prints, pottery, fine arts broker, hand lettering, etc)
- Home Florists (floral design, succulent gifts, event design, event florist, etc)
- Photographers (Family, wedding, birthing, videography, etc.)
- Personal Styling & Care (Makeup artistry, haircare, personal styling, beauty products, etc.)
- Celebration Services (Party planning, invitations, installation art, catering, etc.)
- Handmade Jewelry (earrings, necklaces, ring, bracelets, etc)
- Fitness Services (Personal training, postpartum fitness, yoga instruction, etc.)
- Workshops & Lessons (Tutoring, crafting classes, home education consulting, etc.)
- Pet Services (dog trainer, pet portraits, dog walker, pet sitting, etc)
- And more!!
How it works:
1. Search or browse storefronts to discover businesses you love. Save your favorites.
2. Chat directly with businesses on the app to have goods and services customized just for you.
3. Pay with confidence knowing your in-app payment is secure with Stripe
Download the West Tenth app today to find home businesses just around the corner from you. West Tenth is proud to be women-founded and women-led.
On West Tenth, very small business is very big. Tap into your own talents and sign up for a storefront. Say hello to new customers. For free. In minutes. We're the world's best platform for entrepreneurs (just like you) to find new customers, build community, and make money sharing your services and products with others.
Support local, home-based businesses! We’re always making improvements to our app to add new features and fix bugs to make it easier for you to shop and hire businesses you’ll love. We've updated some of our seller tools and fixed small bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful experience with west 10th
I’m featuring on the app as one of there many amazing business owners and I absolutely love everything about it from the on-boarding experience, to the user friendly storefront listings, to the personal welcome from the founder of the company. You deal with real people not automated machines, who are so beyond friendly and truly want you to succeed, they also have business education courses for new female entrepreneurs, which is an amazing thing to offer and there’s so many more perks as well like discounts, offered to your customers and much more. Not to mention it is so easy to list all of your products through their app, you literally going input a couple things and it’s done. I have never had an experience with an app that made it so easy to list my products and services. I would highly recommend West 10th to any female entrepreneur just starting out. It’s a great place to start and I can see it’s true potential, and think it will grow tremendously within the next few years. Thank you to all of the women who helped me set up my storefront. I truly appreciate y’all.
W10 is an app that supports local home based women led businesses in a way I’ve never seen before. The whole idea of connecting “mompreneurs” with local women who want/need the services that are offered is amazing. I have discovered super talented women that offer goods and services I am actually really excited about buying, and I can feel good about purchasing from these women because I know I’m helping them support their families.
As a storefront owner - I am so excited to have a platform to show what my talents are and have local women be able to find me and support my fledgling business in the same way I’m supporting theirs.
Really, it’s a win-win either way!!
No integrations or analytics for sellers
No way to determine who is visiting your site and no way to promote yourself or integrate you product catalog with existing e-commerce platforms . After using this app for 1-year I got only 1 person who found me actually just this week. I have submitted feedback but was told not to send people to my brand website (external), there were no integrations. As a handmade craft business owner who also uses Etsy and other marketplaces, I don’t see the value in this app and the company’s willingness to accept feedback or criticism from experienced e-commerce sellers is dismal. Marketplaces that are actually interested in promoting commerce don’t limit how you invoice or do business and welcome integrations to reduce double data entry and expedite shipping. Also, marketplaces let the seller know how they are doing with performance data and give them opportunities to promote or place ads. This app doesn’t do anything but harvest data to resell.
Developer Response ,
Hi Ana! We’re sorry to hear about your experience on the app. As a growing startup with a small team, we’re always working diligently to add more integrations.
We focus on custom products and service-based entrepreneurs in local markets. However, we welcome all sellers regardless of their location to access our free educational tools and a risk-free marketplace with no sign-up or listing fees. Rest assured, we respect your privacy and we do not sell data to third parties.
Again, we're sorry we fell short of your expectations. We hear your feedback and would love to have you back at any time.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- W Tenth Co
- 68.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © W Tenth Co.