WeVideo’s free video editor for iPhone and iPad makes it easy, fast and fun to create and share amazing videos. You don’t need to be a pro to create incredible videos for school, business and life!
Upload your favorite photos, video and music clips and arrange them any way you like. Choose a theme, music or sounds from our included library. Take complete creative control with eye-catching text, transitions, voiceovers, slow motion and other special effects.
Upgrade to Mobile Pass and get green screen effects, customizable motion titles and graphics on the go. When you’re done, easily share your video to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more. Upgrade to a WeVideo premium subscription to take your mobile project to the WeVideo web editor--accessible from any computer browser, anywhere--for even more creative power and flexibility.
WeVideo is professional-quality video editing made for everyone! Used by millions, WeVideo has been featured in TechCrunch, The Next Web, Wired, CNET, ReelSEO, and more.
Complete video editing everywhere you go
• Trim and arrange video clips
• Edit photos and videos from your gallery or live from your device’s camera
• Add titles and captions
• Publish in up to 4K Ultra HD (with selected upgrades)
• Add text elements
• Preview and trim music clips; even set the start time for your background music
• Upgrade to a premium plan and get: Essentials stock content library, professional motion titles, green screen, expanded music library and more
Incredible, free creative extras
• Create amazing videos with unique video themes and video enhancing filters
• Add your own music or use our royalty-free library for a custom soundtrack
• Add a voiceover recording
• Add some fun to your video with emoji
• Use blurred background to enhance your vertical videos
• Control the speed of your video with effects like slow motion
• Add photo animation to your clips
• Use Hollywood-style green screen (chroma key) tools: change the background of your video to give the appearance that you’re anywhere (included in Mobile Pass and premium plans)
• Create full motion titles and graphics perfect for personal videos and compelling marketing videos. More than 40 pro-designed templates get you started quickly. Now with special holiday-themed motion titles and graphics too! (included in Mobile Pass and premium plans)
Connect your videos to the rest of your world
• Integrate seamlessly with Google Drive
• Publish directly to YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo and Dropbox
• Upload finished videos to your favorite social sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more
Upgrade to Mobile Pass for:
• Expanded music and theme libraries
• Hollywood-style green screen tools
• Easy, pro-quality motion titles & graphics
• Ability to publish and share unlimited videos anywhere from your device
• No WeVideo watermark
Subscribe to a WeVideo Professional or Business plan for even more benefits: https://www.wevideo.com/plans
Love the WeVideo video editor?
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wevideo
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/wevideo
- Business Subscription (Monthly and Annual)
- Professional Subscription (Monthly and Annual)
- Unlimited Subscription (Monthly and Annual)
- Power Subscription (Monthly and Annual)
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you confirm your purchase.
Manage your subscription or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings at any time after purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Better than I thought
My family, gotta love them, said something at a boy scout meeting that I could make a video for them and it would be a piece a cake. 😅😅 But they have no idea how long it takes to make a quality video using iMovie(well not amazing but decent). They wanted me to take, literally thousands of photos from the past 8 years on my phone and edit. My iPad is broken so it’s basically just my phone and laptop atm. Compared to about 15 other apps I’ve tried this is probably one of the easiest and least frustrating! Luckily I’ll have several months to complete this project so I’ll have time to play with this some more! I can’t wait! Seems a whole lot less glitchy and less payment issues!
Edit: Really good! Disappointed about the only one song part! Realized though if you make your show in song parts then line it up in iMovie it works pretty easy! Also can cut that ending ad part if you don’t want to upgrade! The little symbol isn’t that bad during the show and it’s way easier than doing everything through iMovie!
Looks good but no features
I downloaded a handful of free video editing apps. I used this one the most because it was the easiest to use and it promised lots of features: voice narration, add and edit music, speed up or slow down videos, etc.
I paid for the paid version and used it a few times. Now I’m trying to make a little more professional videos. Want your video to have narration in one section and music in another? Can’t do it. Want to speed a video up more than 8x or slow it down more than a few times? Have to save that section separately and run it through several times. Want to upload your own music to your video? Can’t do it. And disturbingly, their own customer service directs you to a how to page that shows the feature on ios, it just doesn’t actually exist on the app, which is baffling. Their screen shots in the help section aren’t of the actual app. Icing on the cake is today after working on a big video on and off throughout the day, I opened the app a few hours later and my project (a “video edit” in their terms) was gone. I emailed their support and he said they couldn’t see where it ever existed at all.
I definitely regret paying for it.
Won’t even let me log in(I’ve tried eight times)!
So my teacher told us to use this app in order to get everything we needed into one place for a project that’s due tomorrow right? So I take charge and I create my own account and give my group the login stuff they need so we can upload whatever footage we have on our iPads and have it in one spot and low and behold I CANT LOGIN!!! It keeps saying that it’s not the right information so I had my friend create an account and share the info with us and I downloaded this onto my phone and IT STILL DOES NOT WORK! This project is due tomorrow morning and I have to do my part in editing this video but I can’t get into either of the accounts!! I really wanted to like this app because it sounded really cool but so far I’m not impressed. I’ve reset my password already and created two different accounts and it still doesn’t work.
Someone please explain this to me! I’m willing to listen but I’d really prefer for this whole login process to be much easier and simpler than it is currently or someone just tell me what I’m doing wrong so I can get into our shared account and do my part in the project!
- Wevideo, Inc.
- 64.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 WeVideo, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Pass $3.99
- WeVideo Power Subscription $9.99
- WeVideo Unlimited Subscription $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.