Part of the Math Practice Tools CFS Bundle
Practice telling time on an analog clock. Options include setting the time on the 5, 10, 15, 30 minutes and on the hour. Tap the "Puzzle Piece" button to change the time. Tap the clock face to see the time in digital format and hear the time said aloud.
The iPad version also includes:
• A ‘multiple choice’ activity to select the digital time that matches the analog time displayed on the clock face... inlcludes options to create the distractors
• A 'clock math’ activity with addition and subtraction options.
• An option to set the time on minute intervals.
• An option to advance the time manually by 1-hour, 5-minute, or 1-minute intervals.
• An option to type in the “digital” representation of the time displayed on the analog clock.
• An option to turn off the sound.
• Updated to support iOS12 - thank you for your patience.
• A few other minor tweaks
• As time allows, I'd enjoy hearing how you're using this app in the classroom and at home.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.