WhatisyourSQ is a global Snooker handicap system for players at all levels. A revolution to the game of Snooker (and Billiards) created by former world champion and snooker icon Terry Griffiths OBE.
With the backing of the world snooker governing body (WPBSA - World Professional Snooker and Billiards Association), WhatisyourSQ allows players to build a Snooker Quotient (or SQ), a Snooker handicap, by completing a series of proven routines and tests.
By becoming an SQ member, players can access the routines and data, proven over a 10 year period. Data will be recorded and analysed to establish an equitable, innovative rating and handicap system.
Players progress through routines as they improve their skills and move from Level 1 to a second, higher level of skill. In Level 2 they have the chance to compare to the elite players in the sport. All you need is your SQ - the very first global snooker handicap.
With your SQ, compare your skills to players everywhere.
Get your SQ
• WhatisyourSQ is designed using a series of 4 on-table ISQ tests at 2 skills levels, tests become more challenging as you progress
• These 4 tests, 4 training routines in each, produce your individual ISQ or Individual Snooker Quotient in each skill set
• With your 4 ISQ scores and our SQ algorithm, we confirm your official SQ – now you have a Snooker handicap!
•I SQ skill tests cover Break Building, Cue Ball Control, Long Potting and General Skills
• Comprehensive skill guides and videos are provided to aid instruction for each routine
• WhatisyourSQ uses video to capture your routines and asks you to enter a score on completion
• Your routine is independently reviewed to maintain equity and fairness of everyone’s SQ handicap
Performance at your fingertips
• Play the game locally and compare yourself globally
• WhatisyourSQ has charts and data that allow you to compare your skill level with every other SQ member in the world
• Set your own goals and improve your SQ, use our data to see if you achieved your targets. Reach out to an SQ coach if you need help and some training
Leaderboards to let you compare
• Think your good but don’t really know? SQs will let you know
• Easy to use leaderboards for the 2 Levels will let you see just how your SQ compares
• Get insight into leaderboards by age, gender, answer questions like – “how does my Cue Ball control compare to the best in Europe?” or ”how good do I have to be to be the best long potter in the world?”
• You can create your own SQ Club and share your private leaderboard amongst your friends
World-class coaching plans to improve
• Coaching facility supported by the WPBSA and their most active coaches will be accessible via WhatisyourSQ
• WhatisyourSQ’s function is a first for snooker - letting coaches from around the world be visible and accessible, including Terry Griffiths himself
• A range of coaching options lets you choose which type of coaching you need and which coach you want to work with
WhatisyourSQ requires you to have sufficient phone battery and data storage to capture your ISQ routines and upload for review.
Visit www.whatisyoursq.com for more information and FAQs. Use the app’s in-built contact feature to reach out to us.
WhatisyourSQ is a free app that lets you learn about the development of the SQ concept and the introduction to the game.
By joining the SQ community as a member for $25.00 you get access to the ISQs, routine guides, teaching videos, leaderboards, performance charts, and coaches.
Members can purchase the 4 ISQ routines and service after buying points and submit their ISQs for review to receive their SQ handicap. Each ISQ costs $5.00 and contains 4 individual skills tests for the players level. All purchases are completed on the WhatsyourSQ website.
fix upload video
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Thang Nguyen
- 70.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © What Is Your SQ