For the moments when you have to ask yourself, “Where am I?”, the Where Am I At app is there to help!
Simply open the app to have your iPhone or iPad device instantly zoom in on your position. Coordinates, address, and even altitude will be displayed so you know your exact location.
- See your location automatically just by opening the Where Am I At app.
- View your exact coordinates, approximate address, county information, and altitude.
- Scroll around the map and keep track of your position while moving.
- Zoom feature lets you take a closer look or get a bird's eye view of your location.
- Choose between Map, Satellite, and Hybrid view.
- Easily copy your longitude, latitude, and address to the clipboard to paste elsewhere.
- Share your location on Twitter, by email, or through text/iMessage without leaving the app.
The latest app update improves the performance and user interface for users.
Ratings and Reviews
Will come handy
Seems like this will be a handy app and it could bed a life saver in an emergency when I need to send my location to someone. I do wish the satellite pics were more up to date and trust the maps are current. I will pay for the paid version to support development.
I recommend finding out the location of my partner who I didn’t totally trust so I got these app. It really didn’t get me the satisfaction I wanted but I am glad I went ahead to get it. I returned home from a job interview and had a bonding date with my step-daughter. When I asked who "Matt” Fortunately, Matt left a note containing his number saying, “You can call me if you need anything”. I got the number and talked to my best friend about it, he recommended the services of a phone expert, Paul . I wrote to him at leadtechspy @ gmail com and We conversered and I explained the heartbreaking situation to him, we agreed on a fee. He gained complete access to his information using the phone number . He gave me a spy link which I saw all her texts with my partner,call log, social media activities, her recent locations and pictures and videos of both of them. My heart was broken into shreds. I never imagined surviving that but here I am writing about this. I filed for divorce later though. I am also recommending Paul’ if you ever find yourself in such dilemma.
Only portrait view? Really?
Just paid $3.99 for ad free version. Disappointed... it works but not worth the $4. besides a small ad being removed from the bottom of the screen, you get absolutely nothing more by paying. $3.99 is a lot to pay for a very simple app. The map is small, even with ads removed. It's hard to see the info at the top of the screen. THERE IS NO LANDSCAPE MODE. You can't turn your phone sideways to enlarge screen. How do I get my $$ back?? Decent app but developer needs to improve layout greatly. (Only gave four stars so ppl would read and be warned)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flamethrower plc
- 9.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Aaron McDonald
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-Free Upgrade & Bigger Map $3.99