Ventrilode is a voice chat application that allows you to connect to your favorite Ventrilo servers. It's the best way to stay connected with all your gamer friends on the go! Continue your conversation on the road, the train or at work.
Get Ventrilode now, you'll never have to miss another conversation ever again!
* Support for both GSM and Speex servers
* Supports server 3.0 (and higher)
* Works over Wifi and 3G
* Great, user-friendly user interface
* Can run in the background
* Allows you to store multiple servers configurations
* List of channels with all connected users
* Push to talk button with auto speech mode
* Chat to your friends, through both audio and text.
* Supports speaker phone and built in phone speaker.
* Inbound and outbound audio levels support
* Bluetooth headset support
* Modify the volume level of individual users
* Supports both registered and guest server accounts
Please note that this client does not support RCON and/or admin commands.
Have an issue or caused a crash? Contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get it fixed as soon as possible.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
What’s new in V3.2?
* Fixed a bug that caused the app to sometimes shut down when running in the background
* Reduced the overall battery usage
* Added bounce mechanic when adding a new server to show users how to edit and delete servers (guys, we’ve had this feature for years!! :D)
What's new in V3.1?
iOS8 ready, support for iPhone 6 and 6+
What's new in V3?
* A complete new iOS7 ready user interface and icon. All new and sparkly.
* Due to being frequently requested, it's now possible to adjust the volume level of individual users.
* Fixed several bugs, memory leaks and crashes. Overall app stability improved - hurray!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's a great app. Makes connecting to my friends server very easy. I only have Three cons on this app.
#1 my friends have said that my voice comes in staticky, but they can still hear me just fine. However if you use the auto speak ability in the app, this gets waaaay worse. So the best way I've found so far to use this app is to just use the Manuel version.
#2 whenever my phone falls asleep after about 3 minutes, the app disconnects me from the server. This is just a price to have to pay for using a phone for this purpose I suppose. But if u repeatedly use the push to talk butten then this isn't a problem.
#3 because the auto speak feature doesn't work very well, I have to take the time to manually touch my phone in order to communicate with my team. Which of course takes a hand away from my controls of the game. So it can be difficult to play & talk for this reason. If they would fix the auto talk feature this wouldn't be an issue.
So in the apps current state I'd say that it's works great for casual gaming, or just keeping in touch with your friends. But it definitely isn't a replacement for the desktop version if your a hardcore gamer.
If they would be to fix these issues id definitely give it 5 stars!
Great on wifi, no LTE 3G at all
This app functions decently. When connected to Wi-Fi the signal is crystal clear and it's just like holding laptop in your hand to speak to your guild mates ventrilo. However I have been completely unable to connect over 3G or LTE it keeps giving me an error that the server is denying connections from this device I'm the server admin for my ventrilo server I went into the settings and checked and I'm not seeing any reason why it should be blocking this device the IP is not banned nor are there any other indicators of why connection is declined.
I contacted the vendor that supplies my server who indicated no reason that it should be declined.
I'm giving three stars
-1 star for not connecting over lte/3G
-1 star for lack of ability to obtain customer support from app dev. (Neither in app or website)
Love it !
Love this app considering it's free. My only issue with this app is I have to pay for the voice detection by upgrading to the pro version. However considering it's a free app my voice communicates crystal clear. If you don't have a mic or want to go out and buy one I strongly recommend this app. I'd also like to add I'm on an iPhone 5s.
- Flamethrower plc
- 3.9 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2015
- In-App Purchases
- Ventrilode Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.