Where Am I is your new navigational assistant that instantly details your address, coordinates and helps you discover interesting locations around you.
- Instant street address and locational details (coordinates, speed, altitude, compass and more)
- Orientation focused map that quickly expands to full screen
- Tap and hold to lookup addresses and coordinates on the map
- Share, Tweet or post your location with a map with one tap
- Local Wikipedia browser to find interesting and historical locations around you
- Local search - Find and discover local businesses, stores, restaurants parks and more
- Built in Speedometer function gives you a navigational dashboard with analog and digital modes
- Apple Watch App
Where Am I tells you all you need to know and more. Perfect for road tips and traveling. Find out what street you are on or what building you're looking at. Email and share your location with a pinpoint map. Discover interesting places around you and browse new places in your neighborhood.
New watchOS complication support - Launch Where Am I directly from your watch face
Bug fixes and tweaks
Support libraries updated
App will no longer repeatedly show error messages in certain cases when encountering a weak navigation signal
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Police officers use this for traffic!
I’m a police officer. I was starting night patrol and needed to decide whether to drop $150 bucks for a GPS or find something else. I searched everywhere on IOS store and couldn’t find anything that would give me an exact address when I make a traffic stop. Google maps was too complicated to use just to get an exact location. Then I found this, and now everyone on my shift uses this app. It’s easy to use and constantly updates current address and block numbers. To the devs if you could make a police edition I would gladly buy it and so would most law enforcement. Make it so it constantly reads the address and the text be bigger. If you added a mapping feature and took away the compass I wouldn’t have to switch to maps to get directions for calls and it would be in one place. Excellent job devs and thanks for helping us cops out.
Just what I have been needing!
This app does one thing an does it very well. Because of my job I stop sometimes at 20 homes in a day and looking up an address would take too much time in the event I need help from police. At the push of a button this app tells me exactly where I am. I have been using it for about 8 weeks and it has literally never been incorrect. Google will do the same but without the speed or accuracy. Highly recommended.
Need ability to take photo of location
I like it but it would be nice to be able to take a picture. I’m surprised the police officers comments did not include this same request. Would come handy in court to show an accident scene and the exact location as one example.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GlassWave LLC
- 15.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © GlassWave LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Kind Tip $3.99
- Generous Tip $14.99
- Amazing Tip $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.