!!! Over 9 years in the app store! !!!
Now you can have access to your favorite "Whisperings: Solo Piano Radio" music stream from any WiFi or cell phone network with your iPhone & iPad or from any WiFi network with your iPod Touch. You can listen to the free stream or log right in to your commercial-free "PureStream" account with a paid subscription (paid subscriptions are sold separately).
Whisperings is a solo piano music broadcast featuring over 250 talented pianists from around the world. It's piano music 24/7, with an emphasis on music that is melodic, peaceful and relaxing. It's wonderful listening whether you need it for background music for the office, something to relieve work stress, for yoga, prayer, massage, dinner music, or even a late-night romance.
- New iWatch app included allowing listeners to control the app from their Apple Watch.
- Incredible, fast, one-on-one customer support for the app... direct from the app developer.
- Interface that displays the album art (with reflection), song and artist info.
- Configurable sleep timer that will gradually fade the music volume and shut down the app.
- Configurable wake timer that will start the music and slowly fade up the volume.
- Customizable player for PureStream members (requires a separate paid subscription) so that you can hear more of the songs and artists you like and less of those you do not like.
- Support for Bluetooth and AirPlay.
- Can info about songs you like to facebook and twitter.
- Visit iTunes to purchase and download the current song or wish list songs while you continue listening.
- Built-in browser so that listeners can visit Whisperings' artist home pages, view concert schedules, buy concert tickets, subscribe to Whisperings PureStream and peruse other sites without exiting the app. Also you can leave us your comments on the Whisperings' Facebook and Twitter pages through the built-in browser.
- One-click login for PureStream subscribers (requires a separate paid subscription).
- Can play music in background while running other apps.
- Redirect music to any device that supports Apple's Airplay or Bluetooth.
- "Auto-restart" feature for on-the-go listening. Music restarts if network connectivity is lost and regained.
- Responds to many popular docking station remote controls as well as controls on headphones.
- A "wish list" that lets you save info about the songs you love in case you want to purchase later.
- Settings to control stream quality and buffering.
- Stops music when you receive a call and then restarts when the call is complete.
- Free upgrades to all future versions!
Download the Whisperings app for music that will quiet your busy, noisy world.
Christmas music only option in settings!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Reliable app for the Best Music!
I wish all apps were as good as this one -- it just works! Frustarion-free! It's all solo piano, all the time. With this app David Nevue has created a solid platform for folks that enjoy this genre, with the best playlists you can find. It's a great way to discover new solo piano artists and find your own favorites.
Then, I'd encourage you to go to their websites an order their CDs. Yea, I hear it, "What's a CD?" LOL. Streaming is convenient and I use it all the time but has audio losses not present in the CDs. When you hear a piano CD playing through a good set of speakers you'll know what I mean. Almost as good as being in the room at a small venue listening to one of these artists perform live!
It’s hard to fully express the value and sense of wellbeing I derive from the music David shares through this app. I’ve been a subscriber for well over a decade. I particularly enjoy listening to Whisperings at a very low volume, barely audible, during activities requiring focus and creativity. The high tonal quality and rhythm of the flowing lyrical piano music played induces within me a calming, peaceful and optimistic state of mind whereby I feel more connected to my inner sense of wholeness. I just love it.
Long time Whisperings listener on my desktop computer while working. Just recently got an iPhone and was pleased to see an app for that too. Works well and I really enjoy being able to listen anywhere!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.