Send your friends or partner doodles, messages, images, emojis & more directly to their Widgets!
--- Drawing ---
When drawing in Whiteboard, you can select from a variety of pen styles, thicknesses and colors. You can even pick your own color and save it to your presets for later! We offer a variety of backgrounds that you can add to your messages, or you can select a photo from your library/camera. Also don't forget to add some text and Emojis! You can always save a message to your draft to continue drawing it later.
--- Friends ---
To start, your account is set to private which allows you to send messages to your friends. Changing your account to public will allow anyone in the app to send you messages. We make finding friends easy by supporting finding people nearby, connecting Whiteboard with your contact, and sharing an invite code.
--- Groups ---
Easily create a group of your friends to easily send messages between each other all in one Widget! This takes Group Chats to a new level!
--- Doodle Of The Day ---
Enter a drawing in our daily contest where everyone in the app can vote for the best drawing. We occasionally give out prizes to the winners!
--- Widgets ---
You can add multiple widgets to see all of your messages from all of your friends & groups!
We offer 3 types of Widgets:
- Recent Messages: Shows the most recents messages from your friends and groups
- Friend: View the most recent message from a friend
- Group: View the most recent message from a group
--- Login ---
We support multiple login methods to make it easy to use Whiteboard. Currently, we support Apple, Google & Snapchat!
--- Bitmoji ---
Connect your account with Snapchat to use your Bitmoji as your profile picture!
--- Feedback ---
We are always open to feedback and would love to hear your suggestions to make the app better!
--- Ads ---
We show ads in the app to keep it free to use for everyone. You can remove Ads from the app by paying a one-time free of $0.99
Love Whiteboard? Give us a solid review!
Have a question or want to suggest a feature? Email us! email@example.com
Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
fun app w room for improvement
hello! i see that you are listening to users recommendations and actively fixing any problems. i think that’s really good.
the app is rly nice and i recommend it. it’s better than noteit, has more options and is more fun to doodle on. me and my bf use this app to send ea other cute notes and stuff, it’s fun.
some requests for changes i have:
- can you get rid of that dark line in the widget? the one that the name is on top of. i think maybe giving the name a drop shadow so it can be seen at the corner still, but not have the whole bottom blocked off w that dark line. it would give it a better look and not cover the doodle.
- nicknames should be a thing! i think when we’re friends w someone, maybe we can change their name? kind of like snapchat. would be good for couples! or just friends w fun nicknames.
- when i’m ready to send a doodle, my friends are on top, then at the bottom are recommendations. i think maybe it should be on two different tabs? or something to where we don’t accidentally send the doodle to some random person or group 😂
i would really happy if these could eventually happen, besides that i’m happy w the app. i like the contest aspect and then the personal aspect of a friend or a group of friends. keep it up!
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for all of the positive feedback and the suggestions!
We will work on removing the dark line on the widget. In the meantime, you could hide the sender completely (via the settings page of the app).
I think nicknames would be a great addition which we will add in the near future!
Regarding the order of friends, groups, and public users on the send screen, you are definitely right in saying that the page needs more separation. We will also be updating this in a future update.
If you think of anything else, feel free to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m enjoying this app a lot! I wanted an alternative for Noteit for multiple people and this app pretty much fits it all
Two things I think that would be super nice though are a color selector (hard to match colors you made) and also an ability to zoom in on the drawing for smaller details
But yea otherwise this app is pretty nice, I’m looking for the features that are mentioned to be in future updates :)
Developer Response ,
I’m glad that you are enjoying the app!
We plan on improving our color selection process in an update very soon! We will also work on allowing zooming while drafting a message.
If you have any other feedback, email us at email@example.com
I really like this app although the loading pop-up is kinda annoying- but I love the drawing.
It would be really cool to be able to change who’s drawing message is displayed on each widget, so that we can have multiple widgets that each have a different contact’s drawing!
Also, it would be nice to have the option to save the custom colors that we make.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ample Software LLC
- 26.3 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Contests Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2022 Ample Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Doodle - 1 Day Boost $0.99
- Small Tip $0.99
- Medium Tip $2.99
- Large Tip $4.99
- Mountainous Tip $19.99
- Huge Tip $9.99