Whova is an award-winning event and conference app. It helps you gain insights about people you meet at events. Whova is one of the most widely used mobile apps by professionals for networking at conferences, trade shows, expos, summits, conventions, business meetings, corporate events, association events, and community gatherings. Whova, the Mobile Event App, has received the Event Technology Awards in 2016, 2017, and 2018, for three years in a row.
Watch this PREVIEW VIDEO to see how Whova can help you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IKTYK8ZS9g&t=25s
What makes Whova special? Whova's technology builds comprehensive profiles of attendees so you can view all attendee profiles before you even arrive at the event or conference. Plan in advance whom to meet at an event, what to talk about with each attendee, and reach out to others via in-app messages before, during, and after the event. You can also create casual meetups and arrange social activities with other groups of attendees. Whova revolutionizes event networking and significantly improves the ROI of attending events.
You can also use the Whova conference app to digitize and manage business cards you receive at events. Whova exceeds other business card reader apps like CamCard, CardMunch, ScanBizCards or Scannable etc. by automatically building full profiles using Whova's SmartProfile technology. This allows you to gain deep insights into your contacts' professional backgrounds, work experience, passions, and interests. You can also seamlessly connect with contacts online via LinkedIn and other platforms. Whova's business card scanning feature now supports cards in English, Chinese, and Korean.
Get more out of events:
- Never miss important updates: Get instant notifications from event organizers
- Browse comprehensive professional profiles of all event attendees
- Use the Community Board to self-organize social activities and gatherings, coordinate rideshares, break the ice, explore job opportunities, post questions and lost & found items, etc.
- Scan and save business cards and gain deep insights into your contacts
- Send in-app messages and schedule private meetings before and after events
- Access the agenda, GPS guidance, interactive floor maps, parking directions, slides, and photos
- Get involved in event activities through live polling, event gamification, Tweeting, photo sharing, group chatting, and mobile surveys
- Conveniently explore exhibitors' information and get coupons/giveaways with one tap
- “It makes networking much more effective at this event with 500+ attendees. We no longer have to wander around wondering if we will bump into the person we really would like to meet. “
- “I could see who attended and easily follow up with the people after this entrepreneur/investor event”
- “I have seen other event apps but neither of them provided such valuable information of the attendees. “
- “This app has been fantastic for networking, announcements, agenda, etc., at this one-week conference!”
- “Another great feature of the Whova app is the ability to share slides and documents electronically.”
- "Whova is an amazing app for keeping track of your connections and storing them in one easy-to-access place. I love the ability to connect with contacts via LinkedIn and the simplicity of emailing potential members."
Get in touch:
To partner with Whova or simply to stay up-to-date with the latest news, please visit our website and follow us on Twitter:
We would love to hear your feedback! Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bugfixes and improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
This app is SO helpful!
Great app and very functional :) I loved all of the service items within. It was my first time using this app for an event and found it extremely helpful!!! By having the app, I can review the agenda, and see the attendee list, which is great for targeting specific leads, and engage in messaging with other conference attendees. It's a great tool for networking at conferences. Our company used Whova to generate leads at the conferences/events. We are also able to start relationship building right away by engaging in texting and conversation groups through the app. As a person with background of Operations / IT project management / Sales, I would say Whova is definitely an impressive platform.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your rave review! We are very glad that the app was useful to you! Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com if you have further suggestions or feedback.
The Whova Team
Thank you, GREAT APP
I’m really enjoying this conference like no other before and due to all the in time info I have under my finger tips! Thank you! Well done! So far nothing is missing!"
I would like a bigger tab along the main ones that tells me more about the company, story of who started this app, how it came about, who owns it, who runs it, and how it came about? If it was there I would thank the creator about creating this great app! I’m really enjoying this conference more than ever.
It needs to work out some kinks
On the whole, I’m glad to use the app for an event I’m attending. But Whova does some faulty things. For example, the event I’m going to is something people will drive from their home to, but Whova sets it up a “carpool from the airport”. So you have to say your airport and flight and then explain later that you’re not coming from any airport. Worse, when you post there, Whova makes a statement “Hi guys, I want to join the carpool!” which is obnoxious and confusing, since they make it appear like you said that but you didn’t- you wouldn’t- in the context of rideshare it doesn’t make sense- there’s no carpool yet. Are you driving? Do you need a ride? That’s relevant information. But Whova makes you look like some idiot who is trying to join a nonexistent carpool.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. Most of the events that use the ride-sharing feature have attendees taking flights to attend the events so the feature is more suitable for those common cases. Your organizers might have enabled it by mistake since it does not fit your event very well.
However, we understand the confusion and difficulties it has caused. Our product team will definitely look into it and seek potential enhancements. Thank you again for your valuable feedback!
The Whova Team
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.