Simple, elegant and highly customization widgets.
TRACK YOUR HEALTH AND FITNESS GOALS!
View your 35+ health and nutrition stats at a glance and keep track of your goals! Widget Wizard works with the Apple Health app so you can keep all your data in sync.
Use Widget Wizard to log your activities, health and nutrition info. It's as simple as tapping on the widget!
You can individually choose which health stats you provide access to. All data is stored in the Apple Health app and remains on your device for your security and privacy.
MIX & MATCH
Powerfully simple. Simply powerful. Combo widgets that let you choose what data you want to see together in one widget! Don't like combo widgets? You can have single widgets too!
CHOOSE YOUR DATA!
• Agenda widget that combines calendar events and reminders together
• 35+ Health Stats, including steps, distance, cycling distance and more.
• Weather - Requires in-app subscription, see below.
• Countdown to events or reminders
• Monthly calendar
• General / unscheduled reminders.
• A Stat Bar with health stats, battery percentage and more!
• Constantly updated with new data sources!
Combine weather data from over 45,000 weather stations into any widget!
Weather requires a subscription to cover the weather provider service costs. The subscription period is 3 months and will auto-renew, unless you cancel your subscription from your iTunes account 24 hours before the expiration date. You can also turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings on the App Store.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR WIDGET
• Choose your accent and background colours!
• Choose your fonts!
• Completely create your own theme!
Available in English, French, Dutch, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Korean, Brazilian Portugeuse and Simplified Chinese thanks to community translators!
All features are fully unlocked with purchase.
In-App purchases are for donations only.
Some icons designed by icons8.
- Agenda & Reminder widget: added toggle to launch the default Calendar and Reminders apps. You can enable it from Settings --> Misc. Note: this will first launch Widget Wizard, and won't take you to specific events/reminders
- Agenda In-App: added a toggle to limit the agenda to 6 months, under Settings > Agenda. This might be useful if the app performance is a bit slow.
- Agenda: a gift icon is now used for the birthday calendar.
- Further tweaking to fix issue where the units in health widgets were getting truncated.
- Stat Bar: fixed issue where some icons were too big
- Weather: Fixed issue where 100% pop would create a blue background that was slightly too big
- Updated Simplified Chinese translations thanks to 张昊!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So much info available
You really have to experiment with this app to see how much potential is there. I can fit so much data into the quad panel app, really amazing. Weather forecast, current conditions, a 1-month calendar, by agenda, health data and more. This would take many other widgets, I tried and found I would have to have more than 1 full screen or widgets to even get close to what I see in this.
The developer is great, use the links in the app to find them on Reddit for any problems or ideas to make it better! Support indie apps and indie weather content providers!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great review! 🙏
Pretty good so far but...
I’ve been testing widget wizard since the first beta and I actually consider buying since it’s part of my daily life now, it just show me all the information I need on the home screen while creating nice looking Home Screen as well. Last time I wrote a review gave 4 stars to this app of some bugs they had, but the developer actually listened and fixed it.
Now everything is perfect, I’m loving it so far! Really helpful for my life at university!
Thank you developers, please keep up the great work!
Developer Response ,
Hey, thank you for your review! And thanks for pointing that out, wasn’t intentional and the next update should go back to 3!
Close but needs work
Developer responded, says he is working on these issues. Thanks! I’ll be keeping an eye on this app’s progress. Definitely has potential.
This app has some issues making it difficult to recommend. I mainly want the widget to show me general reminders and my upcoming events. The latter works well. Reminders needs work. I can’t see a way to select which reminders list is chosen to view. Also, click on a reminder and you go to the agenda screen. No way to delete any reminders without going to the built-in reminders app, and if you edit or delete the reminder there, you have to reopen this widget app to see the update. I might as well just use the Apple reminders app. Regretting spending money on this one :(
Developer Response ,
I hear you! Rest assured everything you listed is stuff that I plan to resolve in future updates. It’s a big task so it might take a bit of time, but it’s on the roadmap!
- Ahmed El-Khuffash
- 9.3 MB
Requires iOS 14.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Ahmed El-Khuffash
- In-App Purchases
- Widget Wizard +Weather $4.99
- Buy me a whole pizza $6.99
- Buy me a coffee $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.