WiFi Touchpad for Windows 4+
Designed for iPhone
- Offers In-App Purchases
Need a wireless keyboard/mouse for a presentation, or when you connect your PC to the big screen TV? The WiFi Touchpad is the application for you! It can turn your iPhone or iPod Touch into a wireless touchpad and text input device. Sleek and simple, you can sit back and relax while you control with ease.
1. Easy to use! WiFi Touchpad automatically searches for the receiver's IP address.
2. Uses WiFi networking to control any PC or laptop within the WiFi network coverage.
3. Multi-touch support - two finger right clicking and two finger scrolling.
4. Tap to click, item dragging and dropping, and window resizing.
5. Full feature landscape keyboard.
6. Allows you to compose text on your iPhone/iPod Touch before sending to remote PC.
7. Multi-language text input support.
8. Supports Chinese handwriting recognition. Turn your iPhone or iPod Touch into writing pad.
9. Includes a magnifying glass function in the receiver application. Small on screen objects can now be easily viewed.
10. System volume control.
11. User configurable buttons.
將 iPhone 或 iPod Touch 變成無線手寫板
*支援 Windows 及 Mac OSX 10.5 Intel
1. Any PC or laptop running Win7/Win10.
2. iPhone or iPod Touch device.
3. Your iPhone/iPod Touch and the receiver must be on the same subnet.
4. The PC receiver application needs to be downloaded and installed on your PC first.
Please download the receiver application from our website:
Ratings and Reviews
One thing to be aware of...
After purchasing this program V1.7.6 I find that to get a full screen of programmable buttons like shown on the screen shots previews, I have to PAY and additional buck to get all 18 buttons. The author decided to only give you three buttons across the top and a BUY 15 ADDITIONAL button at the bottom of the screen. Now I know that the description states that they added this so-called 'feature' but I didn't think that it would be for the default page. This kind of bait and switch and crippling of a program to nickel and dime its customers is just WRONG. Beware this is really a two dollar program if you want it to fully function and I can't wait to see what future program updates will cost me?
IOS10 update is good
This app has always performed flawlessly on older versions of IOS but with IOS10 some of the functionality became unusable on iPhone and iPod Touch. iPad has always been great and hasn't changed with IOS10. The recent update fixed problems I was having accessing menus on the iPhone and iPod Touch. It automatically connects to the PC in the current version as before I had to click on the computer's IP address. The mouse cursor moves perfectly on my Windows 7 PC attached to my TV because the speed and sensitivity can be adjusted to my liking. I'm a big fan of this app. I've been relying on it for many years and I'm happy to see a much needed update that works as good as the previous version which was working fine for me until the IOS10 update.
Works OK, Painful setup
Application works reasonable well as advertised. I wanted a simple trackpad for my MBP on my iphone and this seems to work. Unfortunately, setup was exceptionally painful Sad part is, in hindsight, the setup isn't that big a deal, but the developer's website provides no step by step instructions. If these guys had spent 10 minutes and posted a simple step by step setup guide, (download the app, go to their site, download the ireciever app for your Mac, go into system/security/firewall follow this procedure 1,2,3 etc. to allow the app to connect, Launch the app or the trackpad won't work, if you have a problem go to website XX to find you IP and host addresses and load them into your phone) the process could be done in a few minutes, but you're left to figure that out on your own. What a waste. I like the app, but a little help would have made me a happy user instead of frustrated.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Haw-Yuan Yang
- 2.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 mbpowertools
- In-App Purchases
- set of configurable buttons (15) $0.99