btShareHD - Bluetooth Camera & Photo Sharing
Ever wanted more efficient photo and camera sharing between two iDevices? With btShareHD, you can easily send photos and share camera through Bluetooth between two iPads, iPod touches, or iPhones.
1. Start up btShareHD and tap the “Connect” button on both devices.
2. On the first (sending) device, select the device you want to connect to.
3. On the second (receiving) device, tap the “Allow” button.
4. On the first device:
- Tap “Photo share” and select a photo from your photo album, OR
- Tap “Camera share” and take a photo with your camera
The photo will instantly be sent to the receiving device.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Maybe it's me but can't share camera
Seems the receiver is waiting for the sender to share the photo. Hence no advantage to camera share, since both share requires the photo to be taken by the sender.
Would be awesome if it worked
... But it doesn't. At all. Haven't gotten any functionality whatever out off this app.
Great free app
Downloaded app to iPhone and iPad2, and immediately started moving pictures from phone to pad. I had first read many articles where people were struggling to move pictures and even connect the two devices through Bluetooth, and now I wonder what the fuss was all about. Quick, easy to use, and works! Reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that I needed to reconnect between each picture, but that was easy enough to do.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.