As voted "Trick of The Year"
- Offers In-App Purchases
As awarded "Magic Trick Of The Year", WikiTest lets you perform a modern book test effect using a borrowed phone that you never touch.
WikiTest is a modern book test that uses a borrowed smartphone.
“Marc's apps are unbelievable.”
“The greatest app for magicians. It's incredible.”
- You ask a spectator to search for ANY object, person or place on Wikipedia on THEIR phone to bring up its article.
- Whilst you look away, the spectator scrolls through the article and thinks of a random word on the page.
- You then tell the spectator EXACTLY what object they're looking at, as well as what word they're merely thinking of on the page!
The text (and of course their phone) can be thoroughly inspected after the routine with NOTHING to find!
* Works with ANY borrowed modern smartphone, tablet or computer.
* You NEVER touch their phone!
* VERY easy to perform.
* NO accomplice required.
* NO memory work needed.
* Works in English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, Norwegian, Danish, Japanese, and Bahasa Indonesian with more languages added regularly.
No other devices are needed to perform the effect (you only need your iPhone!)
However, if you have one, WikiTest comes with a fully functional Apple Watch app. It also supports popular devices such as the PeekSmith and Oblivious Notifier.
*** WikiTest was voted "Magic Trick Of The Year", and was performed on the TV special "Beyond Magic".
WikiTest also integrates with many other apps, such as Earworm and Diverter!
WikiTest also has an optional Pro Tools package, giving:
- Live Peek - see what is being typed in real-time
- Image Peek - peek the article's image
- Auto Translate - automatically translate all searches in any language to your native language
- AutoPair - pair with your spectator automatically
- Real Main Page - use the real main page in performance
- QuickLinks - pair immediately with a fast pairing method
- Article Extract - see a short article extract from the searched article on both the Peek Screen and the Apple Watch app
- NFC Support
- Further app integrations
...and much, much more!
If choosing to subscribe, note:
- Your Pro Tools payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can cancel your subscription any time.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period by going to your iOS Account Settings after purchase.
- The subscription price is currently $5.49 USD/month.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
This app is for entertainment purposes only.
Video/audio/TV broadcasting of any description of this effect is prohibited without the written consent of its creator.
Bug fixes: peek screen brightness revert bug fixed
ISO integration support added
Ratings and Reviews
There’s a reason David Blaine performed this on his special.
First off, I wanted to say how much I hate magic apps: they’re pretty much all the same and can end up being a big investment with your audience clearly seeing that you’re using an app in the end. Marc’s apps are not like that as they were created by a professional, for professionals.
I’ve been performing WikiTest for a bit over a year now and have had nothing but jaw dropping reactions (the kind where spectators will start yelling at you with every swear word in the book because they can’t comprehend what just happened). It can be performed in any environment and requires less than ten seconds of preparation. Yes, the app is expensive, but it is totally worth every penny. Get WikiTest now!
WikiTest is the gift that keeps on giving, or at least the app that keeps on giving. The redesigned app looks fantastic and is more customizable now with the ability to set up presets. It’s absolutely amazing that Mark continues to improve upon WikiTest when it was nearly perfect from the beginning. Great work!!
Mind = blown
Most magic is a scam (especially apps). High prices, devs treat it as a cash grab and run (no new features, incompatibles with os upgrades, etc). Not this guy. Not only is the trick easy to perform, he keeps it up to date AND is super responsive in his fb group.
01) please make more apps for me to buy
02) rest of the magic devs should be taken to a cliff and tossed off.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Marc Kerstein
- 16.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Lavender Tech Limited
- In-App Purchases
- WikiTest Pro Tools Monthly $5.49