Welcome to Windin, a casual puzzle game that will tickle your brain with its brand new wind mechanic. Plan your move, place your gems on the board, let the wind blow and reap the rewards of your clever play!
● Introducing the brand new Wind feature: The ever-changing wind can be your ally or your adversary. You’ll need to think a few steps ahead to get the most out of a situation.
● Pick it up quickly: Windin is easy to learn, yet hard to master.
● Tickle your brain: Will you go for easy wins or will you set the board up for big points? Whichever path you take, Windin is sure to stimulate your brain with each step.
● Designed for short breaks: We will save your game when you leave. Resume playing from where you left off whenever you feel like it.
● Prove your skills as a Windin master: Compete against friends and other players from around the world!
- Improved overall stability.
Thanks for playing Windin!
Ratings and Reviews
Challenging but chill game of strategy and chance
Windin is harder than it looks. It's an almost perfectly executed game of strategy and chance. One need not buy anything to completely enjoy the game; the ads are minimal. There are no timers to stress about and you can leave the game and come back to it later without losing progress.
My only complaints are minor. A lot of the praise the raccoon doles out is primarily directed toward new players ... "you're getting the hang of this" and the like ... and doesn't evolve as the player does. Second, his word bubble covers the wind direction indicators so one must wait until it goes away to begin the round. Switching it to the left side would solve that.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for your feedback. We're a short time away from releasing a new update in which Winny the Raccoon is giving his feedback in a less obtrusive way. Thanks for playing Windin!
Really enjoy playing this game
I, like another review had said never do reviews because I don't like just saying
Fun, cool, great I don't think that really helps anyone so I'm making time to say
I really like how you have to plan 1 or 2 steps ahead so you can get that higher score. 1 thing that I didn't do at first was watch that arrow so I knew which way my colors would end up after the wind came by. There is no timer (I love that!) so take your time and think about your moves. The bonus buttons you earn are great.
Give this game a try its fantastic!!
It's a perfect in just about everyway. It's beautiful on the screen so it's enjoyable to look at, there a perfect balance between strategy and chance. The "powers" help tremendously and it's kind of fun to try and earn enough points to get them! It's perfect the way it is please don't try to be "innovative" and change it all up so it's confusing and no fun anymore.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- NP YAZILIM VE BILISIM HIZMETLERI LTD STI
- 234 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 no-pact
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Rainbow Bonanza $2.99
- Unlock Crosswinds $0.99
- Unlock Whirlwind $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.