WineUni helps you to prepare for your wine exams, be it WSET (from Level 2 to Diploma) or any sommelier exam.
WineUni is comprised of over 2900 questions on 3 different levels, up to WSET Diploma level!
You will be challenged on your knowledge of wine regions, grape varieties, winemaking techniques, producers and much, much more.
- Beginner: containing questions you may find in your WSET Level 2 exam
- Intermediate: containing questions you may find in your WSET Level 3 exam
- Expert: containing questions you may find in your WSET Diploma exam
The questions were prepared by a WSET Diploma graduate (passed with Merit) and are based on knowledge from the well known books such as "The Oxford Companion of Wine", "Wine Grapes" just to name a few, with many more.
Enjoy the app and good luck with your exam!
The questions include the following subjects:
- Viticulture & Vinification
- Europe: France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Gorgia, England, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Slovakia, Switzerland, Turkey
- USA and Canada
- South America: Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Brasil
- Australia and New Zealand
- Fortified wines
- Sparkling wines
- Wine service and food pairing
Some sample questions (from all the levels):
- What is the climate of Bordeaux?
- What oak is used traditionally to produce Barolo wine?
- Which region in Australia is knows for its red solis?
- What is Tannat?
- What does double guyot refer to?
- What kind of wine are passito wines?
- Which city is the heart of the Mosel region?
- What white grape variety is popular in Austria?
- What grape varieties are used to produce Soave Classico?
- How is Tempranillo called in Portugal?
- How old does Madeira Reserve need to be?
- Which country is Mendoza region located in?
- Which spirit uses the term London Dry?
- What is the minimal oak aging time for Vin Santo wines?
- How is Mourvèdre called in Australia?
- Where is Central Otago located?
- Where is Savatiano commonly grown?
- Where is Raki spirit produced?
- Which is the best way to control Eutypa lata fungus from spreading?
...and many many more!
Over 1400 questions added, making it over 2900 questions available in total.
Now you can select categories of questions so that you can focus on a specific part of the material you are learning.
Brand new user interface available.
Support for iPhone X and iPhone 11.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Jakub Jurkiewicz
- 21.7 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Jakub Jurkiewicz
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.