For over 20 years, WIN has been a trusted leader in family-building benefit solutions for employers, payers and individual patients. WIN delivers technology-enabled clinical care that improves patient access to the best doctors, technology and emotional support.
Every family-building journey is unique, and WIN’s Fertility Nurse Care Managers are available 24/7 for emotional guidance and support. WIN’s mobile app serves as your mobile hub for family-building benefits. Download today for access to customized fertility tracking tools, dynamically served information libraries, a personalized mobile benefits center and most importantly, access to WIN’s virtual care interface.
Now with your smartphone, you can access key fertility information, set reminders for important events, track your period and predict your most fertile days, input your personal symptoms and share with a WINFertility network physician or whomever you want, all in one discreet place - any time of the day. Plus, as a bonus for members or employees who have fertility benefits that are managed through WIN, have one-touch access to custom content and 24/7 availability of experienced clinicians.
Empowering. Precise. Discreet. Designed and built by professionals within the fertility industry, including practicing fertility nurses and physicians, this App is simple to use, intuitive, personalized and is the perfect “companion”, filled with Fertility Features — All in One Place
Empowering digital access to WINFertility 24/7
• Communicate. Interact directly with a FertilityCoach NurseSM by phone, via text or by email to help navigate treatment options for all consumers, members, and employees
• Navigate. Select a fertility practice and physician who best meets your personal situation within a geolocation
Learn. Access to fertility resources and education including articles written by fertility experts
Precisely track and monitor key events that can help identify the right opportunity to conceive
• Personally and privately track menstrual cycles, symptoms, and sexual activities that could later help identify potential issues or patterns that can get in the way of becoming pregnant
• Show ovulation window using own charting history that can help identify best days to try and conceive
• Download PDF tracking history to share with fertility physician or others
Discreetly set reminders and receive notification of important action items
• Set reminders and calendar events for doctor’s appointments, when to take medications or other important prompts
• Private App notifications alerting users of important action items or events such as start of ovulation window, when to seek treatment, appointment reminders, or other pertinent information
The perfect Companion for Members and Employees, who have their fertility benefits administered by WINFertility
• Verify and enroll in employer fertility benefits managed by WIN
• One-touch access to the company benefit overview
• Experienced clinicians dedicated to your specific treatment case
• Network provider search functionality tailored to your employer network
WINFertility continuously works to improve the mobile experience for our valued patients.
What’s new in this version:
-Enhanced virtual nurse interface
-Dynamically serve benefit information and accumulator details
-Improved knowledge center with categorized content libraries
-Doctors/Clinic Search on the Map based on Zipcode
-Enhanced Fertility Cycle Tracking Calendar
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like the app for the articles but when ever I try to update my chart for my cycle the app crashes and doesn’t save.
Keeps saying error to update
I downloaded the app because my insurance carries WINFertility as a carve out but with updating information or looking at anything to read for myself and error continues to occur 🙄, I love WINFertility customer service because they are really helpful but I just really want to read somethings for myself just in case I may have questions later on in the future.
Can’t get past sign up
There’s an error with the gender selection in the sign up flow. When you click in to gender, the default option appears to be female- is you can’t select it. If you select another option in the dropdown, the selection doesn’t stick, resulting in an error message when you click Next to continue through sign up.
- WINFERTILITY, INC.
- 129.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Copyright © 2020 WINFertility, a subsidiary of WIN Healthcare (DBA Women’s Integrated Network, Inc.)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.