A trusted community for singles and their best friends. Wingman turns our friends and family into matchmakers and allows singles to hand the reins over to those that know them best. This is 21st century matchmaking where singles are verified by those who know them best: their friends. Write testimonials and swipe right to make introductions, Wingman is the easy way to let friends have a say on who their single friend should date.
You choose who’ll have the power of the swipe. Singles can swipe right on profiles you like or whether you’re playing wingman, make the introduction for your single friend instead. Save the rejection and get notified only when there’s a match. See who can do the better job at finding the perfect match.
If you are single:
• Download Wingman.
• Verify your phone number and yourself (we do this to ensure you are a real person).
• Give us a few details about yourself.
• Invite a friend or family member to play wingman for you and write your profile. Friends know you best so we want to know all of the gossip.
• Simply invite them via text and allow them to give you a glowing testimonial.
• You can browse through the dating feed, looking at various other profiles.
• When you see someone you like... Swipe right on that profile and either choose to introduce yourself or let your wingman introduce you.
• Remember you can add a few different people to be your wingman and these all help to get you better matches.
If you are helping your single friend:
• Download Wingman.
• Verify your phone number and yourself - (we do this to ensure you are a real person and your friend can identify you).
• Invite your single friend from contacts or type in their number.
• Create their profile and tell us why your single friend is great. Tell us all about them, so that they attract better matches.
• Your single friend will need to approve what you have written, so be nice.
• Browse the dating feed and look at who your single friend should be dating.
• When you see someone you like for your friend, you simply swipe right and make the introduction.
• If the person likes your friend, it’s a match!
• Your single friend will be notified that someone likes them and you made that happen. Well done wingman!
It’s so easy... Wingman is FREE to download and use. The search for love just got easier. Friends can be the ultimate matchmaker, find out now with Wingman.
With a game-like feel, get competitive with your friends to see who can make the most matches and top the Wingman leaderboard.
Fixed a few crashes to improve your Wingman experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Like it but trying to LOVE it
I really like the basic premise behind this app. I downloaded it as fun way to help single family members meet new people but have run into some glitches along the way. The app is not very intuitive and the explanations in FAQ were confusing and contradictory. I almost deleted and walked away from app completely but I reached out to the customer support. Their response and patience with me has be beyond impressive. Sadly I still don’t fully understand how it works and am still confused but it is not from a lack of Wingman Support trying. I would give the app 2.5-3 stars for it actual usefulness an design, but the response and helpfulness of its Wingman Support definitely pushes it to a solid 4. I like the idea behind the app so I’m not ready to give up yet. t
Developer Response ,
Hi zippy11184. Firstly, apologies for the delay on getting back to you on this! Thank you for the kind words on our customer service team. We hope your experience has improved since this comment. If there is anything else we can do to help please let us know. firstname.lastname@example.org
My friend convinced me to make a profile for this and I agreed because it seems like a pretty cool idea. For the most part, the app seems to work well but there are two big issues that came up for me. First, since my wingman created my profile before I accepted, it made her redo the stuff she did on her end. Second, whenever I try to remove a picture on my profile it crashes the app and keeps the picture on my profile. Other than those two issues, awesome idea and good looking app!
I love the idea but it's still got some programming glitches to work through, and the base of people isn't that big yet. I encourage you to download the app and give it a shot. It's a nice way to sort of vicariously live through our single friends which is fun. I had trouble getting my invites accepted by my friends so it was just a hassle and didn't end up working for us. My advice, give it a chance and if you run into some glitches, don't get too worked up. It's still beta after all. Another issue though, it seems the "delete" option is just a "deactivate" option. I was hoping to reboot and retry so that we could get my friend started but nothing changed after "deleting" and "rejoining"
Developer Response ,
Hi Jack here. Thanks so much for the honest feedback, we're sorry to hear that you encountered a couple of glitches. We're working hard on our QA and have ramped it up to ensure we try and squash as many bugs as possible. One thing that's been frustrating is getting our users to make sure their push notifications are switched on, as without this – invites get lost. It's something we're working hard to fix and hopefully we'll have a solution soon. Our user base is growing every day, we also have Android releasing soon which should broaden the dating pool. You're absolutely right regarding the delete and 'deactivate' account – we will update this soon to reflect this more accurately. If you do want us to delete you entirely we can do this for you. Thank you! – Wingman Out
- Wingman Group Inc
- 41.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Wingman
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.