Winnie makes it easy for parents to find and connect with the best local daycares, preschools, school age programs and more. With one tap you can search over 200K licensed child care providers, compare programs and contact them directly in the app.
Parents using Winnie can:
* See detailed information on every provider, including photos, fees, safety, parent reviews & more. You can also filter your search to show programs with openings now.
* Get help with homeschooling and connect with local providers that offer care and learning support for older children.
* Join a helpful community of moms, dads, and childcare providers who share advice about navigating every age and stage of parenthood.
Providers using Winnie can:
*Log in to their Winnie account and access all their provider dashboard features right in the app.
* Get access to free tools to grow your business. You can use your page on Winnie to post openings, add photos, respond to reviews, advertise, and fill your open spots.* Join a helpful community: Immediately join a community of moms & dads who can give advice about anything from pregnancy to child care. Help other parents by sharing your experiences and recommending your favorite places.
Terms of Service: winnie.com/terms
Questions? Feedback? To get help, visit support.winnie.com
Thanks for being part of the Winnie family! In this version we made a few bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Excited to see this grow!
As an early adopter it's been amazing to see Winnie grow and develop to suit the needs of the modern day parent!
The forums are a wonderful place to connect, ask for help, or even just vent. The directory has been updated and it's even easier now to find new places and activities to explore. Most importantly, the searchable database for preschools and daycares is an absolute GODSEND (only available for the SF Bay Area but could probably be expanded).
I find myself opening the app almost every day and have gotten some great advice from the forums!
Very helpful for finding child care options and getting advice
This app is great for searching daycare and preschool options near where we live and seeing the options on a map. I also find the reviews by other parents and the links to the licensing sites very useful. It’s convenient to be able to message the child care providers too. The community forum is useful for getting information and thoughts from other parents.
Excellent structure and resources for new parents
I am a father to be and had no clue what to expect. With one post on Winnie, I could connect with other fathers who are in my exact same position and I got tons of great advice that wasn’t shared with me by doctors and books. There is advice on restaurants, kid friends activities. You never have to share your name. You can choose to post anonymous so you don’t put your name out there. This app has it all. I think it’s a must have for new or even experienced parents.
Developer Response ,
We love our dad community on Winnie and we're happy you're a part of it!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Winnie Inc.
- 85.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Winnie, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.