Live traffic reports, traffic cameras and winter driving conditions for Wisconsin State. Save your favorite cameras for quick access.
Live data from The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT):
- 340 traffic cameras covering Wisconsin State.
- Today screen widget to show at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents
- Dark Mode throughout the app (iOS13+).
- Optimised for all iPhone and iPad models.
- Shows current incidents, roadworks, winter road conditions and traffic cams.
- Each incident is color coded as well as being represented by an icon showing the incident type.
- Clicking on an incident displays more detail right there on the map.
- The map view can also show live traffic camera images.
- Shows current incidents in order of distance from your current location (closest incidents are shown first).
- Each incident is color-coded to indicate the severity of the delay.
- You can quickly see the distance the incident is from you, the road name and the type of incident.
- The detail view shows the description together with a map showing the location.
- Full search functionality, works across both the list and map views.
TRAFFIC CAM FAVORITES
- Save your favorite cameras for quick access to see how clear/congested your usual routes are.
- Shows at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents without launching the app.
- Toggle traffic information on the map.
- Toggle auto refresh of camera images (will refresh every 10 seconds).
- Toggle always show map on app launch.
- Toggle winter road conditions.
- Toggle construction on/off.
- You can configure which incidents are displayed according to the severity of the delay caused.
- Miles or KM setting.
- Email me for feature requests/bug reports etc. I would love to hear from you!
Data courtesy of The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT).
- Enable sharing of traffic camera images via Twitter, Facebook etc.
- iPad: Fix winter conditions option.
- iPad: Increase size of traffic camera favourites screen.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been looking for a good app for cameras and this is the best working. Sometimes it’s down but that doesn’t bother me.
This may be the most useless and confusing app i have ever used. Just horrible. Refers to stretches between highways but doesn’t say which highway you are on. The map shows nothing about road conditions or speeds. Start over.
A mobile solution for browsing traffic cams. Good for what it is.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Coderun Technologies Ltd
- 7.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Coderun Technologies Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.