Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The trusted weather experts at Storm Team 11 deliver Johnson City, Kingsport and Bristol, TN 's most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the WJHL Storm Tracker app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use WJHL Storm Tracker to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The WJHL Storm Tracker app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Johnson City, Kingsport and Bristol, Tennessee
- The latest video forecast from Storm Team 11
- Current weather conditions for Johnson City, Kingsport and Bristol, Tennessee and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- Weather blog from Mark's Weather Blog
* performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs to be revised
This app needs less pop ups
Right now I cannot update because my phone is version 5 iPhone. The update will not take and I keep getting update notices
Also the app is slow especially with radar
This *used* to be the best app
But now it is almost unusable. There is a pop up ad (people loathe pop-ups, btw) that refuses to be ignored. I was trying to read the weather alert, and couldn’t, because no matter how many times I closed the pop up, it popped right back. Thank God it isn’t a tornado warning.
App support appears not to exist—you just get sent to the WJHL website.
This is a shame, because it used to be great, and I would tell everyone, no matter where they were from, to get this app. It was always better than their local weather app, and they were so happy with it. Guess they are cussing me now....
Not kept updated
I don’t know that this is as much an issue with functionality of the app but more so a failure on behalf of the weather crew at WJHL to keep the forecasts up to date on the app. You can watch the video forecasts and 9/10 times, the forecast 7 day outlook is sometimes slightly and often times way off from what is shown on the video forecast. I would give it one star but the radar is handy as is being able to watch the forecast that is shown during the news broadcast but on demand.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.