Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The trusted weather experts at News 2 Weather Team deliver Nashville, Tennessee's most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the News 2 StormTracker app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use News 2 StormTracker to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The News 2 StormTracker app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Nashville, TN
- The latest video forecast from News 2 StormTracker
- Current weather conditions for Nashville, Tennessee and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- Closings and delays for Nashville, Tennessee
- Weather blog from Nashville WX
- Live streaming video from WKRN – Nashville's News 2
* Added numerous ADA improvements, including text scaling, voice overs, and improved contrast.
* Implemented non-precise location radius.
* Numerous stability enhancements & bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I liked it better before
The app itself is fine. Works as intended. A few too many ads but I get it. But why do my push notifications have to say “I’m chief meteorologist Danielle Breezy and you have a new weather alert”. Just give me a sound like before. Half the time the “alert” is to watch the news. Good word. I really enjoy it after I’m bed for the night. Just stop. I’m tired of hearing her voice constantly. To the point I’m considering deleting an app I’ve had forever. It’s that annoying.
Fix your app!!!!!!!!
I want to like this app, I really do. During the tornado warnings on March 25th this app would alert me almost 10 minutes after the weather radio went off. The other problem is that when you do finically get the alert I have to go into the app, wait for it to upload, wait for an Ad them get the warning! We would be dead if we relied solely on this app. Plus when we were watching WKRN once it got close to where we live, they stopped forcasting! We still had a tornado warning! We are in the viewing area!!!! This happened last year with the tornado. People died last year!!! We had dear friends lose family and homes. If I could give no stars I would. You need to fix the issues.
Great App... Other Than The False Tornado Warnings
Use and love the app, appreciate the quick info (not so much the ads loading in life & death situations) and heads up overall. Unfortunately over the past couple of months I’ve received ‘tornado warning in our area’.. and there’s nada, nilch, zero warnings on my Weatherscope app. Get the tornado warning bug out, nix the adverts in serious situations and it’d be a five star app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LIN Television Corporation
- 111.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © The Weather Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.