Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The trusted weather experts at News 2 Weather Team deliver Nashville, Tennessee's most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the News 2 StormTracker app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use News 2 StormTracker to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The News 2 StormTracker app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Nashville, TN
- The latest video forecast from News 2 StormTracker
- Current weather conditions for Nashville, Tennessee and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- Closings and delays for Nashville, Tennessee
- Weather blog from Nashville WX
- Live streaming video from WKRN – Nashville's News 2
Ratings and Reviews
Used to be pretty good but annoying now
I am so sick and tired of hearing “this is Danielle Breezy with another update”. It’s so annoying I’m about to delete the app. Now the banner notifications say there’s a tornado warning in my area but doesn’t say the county unless I open the app. This does nothing to help me. Other local stations put what county in the notification so we know it’s close to us. I opened the app on this last alert today that is supposedly for my area and it’s over 2 hours away from me. Not helpful at all. I don’t have time to keep opening the app to check
Fix your app!!!!!!!!
I want to like this app, I really do. During the tornado warnings on March 25th this app would alert me almost 10 minutes after the weather radio went off. The other problem is that when you do finically get the alert I have to go into the app, wait for it to upload, wait for an Ad them get the warning! We would be dead if we relied solely on this app. Plus when we were watching WKRN once it got close to where we live, they stopped forcasting! We still had a tornado warning! We are in the viewing area!!!! This happened last year with the tornado. People died last year!!! We had dear friends lose family and homes. If I could give no stars I would. You need to fix the issues.
I liked it better before
The app itself is fine. Works as intended. A few too many ads but I get it. But why do my push notifications have to say “I’m chief meteorologist Danielle Breezy and you have a new weather alert”. Just give me a sound like before. Half the time the “alert” is to watch the news. Good word. I really enjoy it after I’m bed for the night. Just stop. I’m tired of hearing her voice constantly. To the point I’m considering deleting an app I’ve had forever. It’s that annoying.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LIN Television Corporation
- 90.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © The Weather Company