Get the latest northeast Ohio conditions for Cleveland, Akron/Canton and all Greater Cleveland -- including live interactive HD radar, current weather conditions, instant severe weather text alerts from WKYC and the extended Cleveland area forecast from the Channel 3 Weather team of Betsy Kling, Hollie Giangreco, Greg Dee and Michael Estime.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Like it, but it could be much better.
*Please add the wind direction feature on the map as continued moving arrows. This is important in Lake Effect snow events.
*Please add dark color map style.
*Lightning feature is useless most of the time.
App crashes on startup
Update: As a last resort, tried deleting and reinstalling the app. This finally allowed the app to run without crashing, but I lost all of my saved locations in the process. Cleaner look with better control over map appearance and overlays is nice improvement.
Same issue as reported weeks ago by others. Splash screen displays then app disappears. (Wish I read the reviews before updating). App appears to be still running in background, but if I try to foreground it, it displays the splash screen for a few seconds and disappears again. Why is this fatal error not fixed yet?
Lines on storm tracks now too thin
I do not like the latest update to this app, the lines on the storm tracks are now so thin, they blend in with other things on the map. I have to blow up the area of the storm so much, I can’t get a good summary of what is headed where. What was wrong with the old storm track overlay? Nothing! Recode this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.