The WOAI Mobile Weather App includes:
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great local weather app
I love this app and find the forecast more reliable than the big name national apps. App does run slow when loading and ads are present, but it does provide a very reliable forecast. Only thing missing is Apple Watch integration and then I can move this up a star or two.
No more landscape mode?
The IPAD App no longer launches in Landscape mode. It defaults now to portrait mode. Why the Change??
Great app but....
There is one thing missing that I look for in weather apps...barometer reading. I live with chronic pain and weather changes effect the severity specifically the barometric pressure. Add that and it will have everything I look for and need in one app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.