WomanLog is a menstrual and fertility calendar for women.
WomanLog Period Calendar and Tracker is an excellent choice to track your menstrual cycle and your period.
Extremely reliable. Very helpful. Easy to use.
The WomanLog app offers great features to track your cycle and period.
* Period tracker for both regular and irregular cycle.
* Period, fertility and ovulation forecast. Standard and advanced mode (on the basis of the previous cycle data and depending on the fluctuations of the cycle length during the previous months).
* Over 100 symptoms, other options like weight, BBT, moods, pills, sex life, cervical mucus, graphs and much more.
* Various daily reminders: Menstruation, Ovulation, Weight, BBT, Multivitamin pill, Breast self-exam, Contraceptive pill, Vaginal ring, Contraceptive patch, Contraceptive injection, IUD.
* Sharing data with your partner and data sync between multiple devices.
* Apple Health App support: Allows to read/write Weight and Basal Body Temperature data, Menstruation, Sexual Activity, Spotting, etc.
* Apple Watch support
Tracking multiple calendars
Cervical mucus monitoring
Cycle Overview (Send PDF file to an e-mail)
Note + Event time + Reminder
Additional features provided by Intelligent Assistant (available from iOS 11.2):
* Much more detailed forecast of the first day of menstruation. More variants with probabilities when your period might start.
* You will see the probability percentage of your fertile days. This will allow you plan much better or to prevent pregnancy.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when purchase is confirmed.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of current period, at the same price of your initial purchase.
• Once purchased, auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings.
• Any unused portion of the free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
www.womanlog.com © 2019
Small improvements and bug fixes.
New! Intelligent Assistant is the brand new cutting edge WomanLog feature that based on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technology. Additional features provided by Intelligent Assistant:
+ Much more detailed forecast of the first day of menstruation. More variants with probabilities when your period might start.
+ You will see the probability percentage of your fertile days. This will allow you plan much better or to prevent pregnancy.
+ You can see the probability of the most common symptoms (under the Intelligent Assistant).
+ Report for your doctor.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I use to use this to track my cycles but then I got pregnant, had cycle issues after pregnancy and more. What I like about the app is not only does it have the flexibility for you to customize everything but you can track just about anything. You can change the standard 28 day cycle to your preference; 21 days, 42 days...each person is different. You can log your symptoms and take notes. It was very helpful when I was have cycle issues and had to see my doctor after a 6 MONTH non stop cycle. I was able to tell her when it started, if there was a day I didn’t have a cycle and I was able to note, “this day I change birth controls” or there’s a button that you can push that notates of your cycle was heavier one day than the next. Now, since I have that under control, I just mark days I have sex and my mood. Meaning, I’m also bipolar and I’ve noticed that in the winter, I log more angry days than happy and this helps me when I talk to my doctor and we up my meds for a few days. Not really a cycle issue, but it has moods you can do.
Love this app!
I would often go to the doctor with problems I would have.. they would usually ask if they occurred around the same time every month. I had no idea.. I started charting my symptoms using this app and with that data, the doctor was able to diagnose me with mettelschmirz (painful ovulation), PMS (I never had PMS prior to having kids so I had no idea that is what I was experiencing), and that even my migraines were hormone induced! Armed with that knowledge, I became pro-active in preventing these things as much as I was able and greatly improved my existence.
I stopped taking birth control last year because I hated how it made me feel (and my husband hated how miserable I was), we aren’t ready to get pregnant yet, so I also use this app to prevent pregnancy. When the time comes where we are ready to start trying again, I will use it to try to conceive.
There really aren’t enough words to say how great this app really is!
No sufficient support for Health app in iPhone
I have paid for pro version of this app many many years ago (about 6-7 years or so). I like it and I see how it was tremendously improved. My daughter is using it too and many of my friends do. But there is still a huge minus in the work of this app, it does not have a full integration and support of Apple Health app for iPhones and iPads. It is so inconvenient. I have many things that are logged using other applications and transferred to the Health app. They could of been transferred to this app automatically since I allowed that in the settings of Health app and in the settings of Womanlog app, but no... unfortunately nothing is transferred neither from, no to this application. I have been waiting and waiting for that day, when it finally will be transferred, but no luck. I think soon I will have to switch to the different app, since it takes too
much time to
manually log all the symptoms and data, even blood pressure, blood glucose, heartbeat, etc. And I even have to manually log into Health app my menstruation and mucus, while these are specifically allowed to read/write in both apps. That why 3 stars.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pro Active App SIA
- 63.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Ewe, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2011 Pro Active App
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month $1.49
- 12 Months $13.49
- 12 Months $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.