WomanLog is a menstrual and fertility calendar for women.
WomanLog Period Calendar and Tracker is an excellent choice to track your menstrual cycle and your period.
Extremely reliable. Very helpful. Easy to use.
The WomanLog app offers great features to track your cycle and period.
* Period tracker for both regular and irregular cycle.
* Period, fertility and ovulation forecast. Standard and advanced mode (on the basis of the previous cycle data and depending on the fluctuations of the cycle length during the previous months).
* Over 100 symptoms, other options like weight, BBT, moods, pills, sex life, cervical mucus, graphs and much more.
* Various daily reminders: Menstruation, Ovulation, Weight, BBT, Multivitamin pill, Breast self-exam, Contraceptive pill, NuvaRing, Contraceptive patch, Depo-Provera injection, IUD.
* Sharing data with your partner and data sync between multiple devices.
* Apple Health App support: Allows to read/write Weight and Basal Body Temperature data, Menstruation, Sexual Activity, Spotting, etc.
* Apple Watch support
Tracking multiple calendars
Cervical mucus monitoring
Cycle Overview (Send PDF file to an e-mail)
Note + Event time + Reminder
Additional features provided by Intelligent Assistant (available from iOS 11.2):
* Much more detailed forecast of the first day of menstruation. More variants with probabilities when your period might start.
* You will see the probability percentage of your fertile days. This will allow you plan much better or to prevent pregnancy.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when purchase is confirmed.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of current period, at the same price of your initial purchase.
• Once purchased, auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings.
• Any unused portion of the free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
www.womanlog.com © 2019
Small bug fixes.
New! Intelligent Assistant is the brand new cutting edge WomanLog feature that based on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technology. Additional features provided by Intelligent Assistant:
+ Much more detailed forecast of the first day of menstruation. More variants with probabilities when your period might start.
+ You will see the probability percentage of your fertile days. This will allow you plan much better or to prevent pregnancy.
+ Report for your doctor.
Important! The new feature available from iOS 11.2
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Perfect for me ***UPDATE*****
I am past reproductive age and cannot speak on those features of the app. I only use the free version to track my cycles. It works very well for me. I need something to look at when I am starting to feel pms’y but don’t know if that’s what it is or not. I can look at the app and it tells me when I should be starting. If it’s within the first week then it’s pms! A must have for severe pms sufferers. It also backs up to my email regularly. I love it!
I have been using this app for years with great success (as per above review) but all of a sudden it is not working well at all. I don’t know what is wrong with it but it is changing my info (recorded periods in calendar) for no reason or it changes it incorrectly when I change it. It is no longer accurate and has lost a lot of my tracked info (even with backups). It also no longer accurately predicts my cycle for some reason- it’ll randomly tell me that I’m going to start tomorrow half way thru my cycle. Please fix this app or I’ll be forced to look for a different one. Thank you!!
No sufficient support for Health app fo iPhone
I have a paid pro version of this app for many many years (about 6-7 years or so). I like it and I see how it was tremendously improved. My daughter is using it too and many of my friends do. But there is still a huge minus in the work of this app, it does not have a full integration and support of Apple Health app for iPhones and iPads. It is so inconvenient. I have many things that are logged using other applications and transferred to the Health app. They could of been transferred to this app automatically since I allowed that in the settings of Health app and in the settings of Womanlog app, but no... unfortunately nothing is transferred neither from, no to this application. I have been waiting and waiting for that day, when it finally will be transferred, but no luck. I think soon I will have to switch to the different app, since it takes too
much time to
manually log all the symptoms and data, even blood pressure, blood glucose, heartbeat, etc. And I even have to manually log into Health app my menstruation and mucus, while these are specifically allowed to read/write in both apps. That why 3 stars.
Pro has too many options, can be overwhelming
I love all the different nuances to this app! From period symptoms to mood tracking and cycle predictability! However, if I could change a couple of things in the Pro version it would definitely be that I wish I had the option of removing a couple of symptom options to better suit me. For instance: I don’t get fibroids or HPV outbreaks, but I can see why it would be valuable for someone else. I wish I could have the option to remove and add when I needed like another app I previously had. Also I feel a little deceived when I bought the Pro version that there would be more designs. There are basically a handful but a lot of the same design are in different colors or the design I want is only in one color. I mean, that’s just a minor inconvenience and has nothing to do the functionality of the app, but I do like all the options!
- Pro Active App SIA
- 93.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Ewe, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2011 Pro Active App
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month $1.49
- 12 Months $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.