Dive deep into the world of words, immerse yourself in an ocean of orthography ... okay that might be a little cheesy, but how do people write these things and not cringe?
Anyway, Wordage is a game of finding words, connecting letters in lines, zig-zags, forwards, backwards, up and down.
Words earn points; longer words get more points, simple, right?
Spend points to delete or swap letters, manipulating the grid to achieve ambitious verbiage.
Palindromes and volvograms are special, so whether madam finds a racecar or stressed desserts she will benefit from bonus points.
From the get-go, Wordage features:
• four free single player games,
• two iMessage games to challenge your friends,
• a huge dictionary of English language words including proper nouns and both British and international spellings (you say potato, I say potat ... oh wait that only works if you say it),
• a interface which adapts to dark mode for stress free play,
• no distractions, advertising or interruptions,
• vocabulary-enhancing long word suggestions in the game menu as well as in an iOS widget,
In-App purchases unlock:
• 1000 extra points to enhance your word play
• beautifully handcrafted themes inspired by modernist typewriters, code breakers, iPods and early office computers
• long hidden words on every refresh
• endless play with free swap and refresh tools
Localisations added for French, Italian and German language.
Dictionaries updated to include also Spanish.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Iffy Studio Limited
- 35 MB
Requires iOS 12.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Iffy Studio Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Themes $0.99
- Complete $3.99
- Hidden $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.