Introducing Wordify 2 – Turn images into beautiful typographic artwork.
Redesigned from the ground up the all-new Wordify 2 is now smarter, faster, easier and more Mac than ever before.
• Automatic image optimization for the best possible results
• Magic Words: Magically infer words from your input image with the help of machine learning and computer vision
• Location Words: Automatically infer words from your image’s location data (if available)
• Portrait Mode: Use Depth information from Portrait Mode photos taken on compatible iPhones to remove distracting backgrounds
• Everything you do in Wordify 2 is now realtime and instantaneous
• Beautifully rendered WYSIWYG preview of your final artwork right within Wordify 2
• Powered by Core Image & Metal for maximum performance
• Streamlined and elegant dark single-window user interface
• Great TouchBar support on compatible MacBook pro models
• Support of Full-Screen, Split-Screen, Split-View, undo/redo, intuitive keyboard shortcuts, cut, copy & paste and much more
• Export your artwork to the following file formats: PDF (fully vectorized and editable), PNG, TIFF and JPEG
• Use images in supported formats like JPG, JPEG-2000, PNG, GIF, TIFF, PSD, TGA, ICNS, Open EXR, different camera RAW formats and many more
• Share your artwork via AirDrop, the Photos app, Mail, Facebook, Flickr, Twitter and more – directly from Wordify 2
• Support of Drag & Drop, cut, copy & paste with other applications on your Mac
• Capture photos right within Wordify 2 using the FaceTime camera (if available)
• Fully optimized for Macs with a Retina Display
Wordify 2 requires macOS High Sierra (10.13) and a Metal-compatible Mac to run.
Learn more at https://www.wordifyapp.com/support/#metalinfo
If you have questions about Wordify 2 be sure to check out our answers to commonly asked questions at https://www.wordifyapp.com/support/
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app, just missing a couple of useful features
Love the app, very stable and fast. Just needs a couple of future updates to make it the best app in the world for wordclouds!
1) we need the ability to copy and paste a list of words. Right now we have to add words one at a time and it’s too slow.
2) the ability to have words run vertically or on a 90 degree angle. And the ability to mix different word angle orientations in one output.
This is an interesting program. it is useful for specific things like a poster. You won't use it often but with the proper layout it is striking. I'm not real happy over some of the words that are chosen to the largest size but I suspect that's random.
It doesn't much more than what the desription says but that's enough.
Purchased App, tried to upload a photo, but the photo would never upload. I tried several different formats (.png, .jpg, etc) with no luck. Then tried to take a Facetime Photo just to play around with that function. App crashed everytime it attempted to take a photo. Do not recommend.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.