Introducing Wordify 2 – Turn images into beautiful typographic artwork.
Redesigned from the ground up the all-new Wordify 2 is now smarter, faster, easier and more Mac than ever before.
• Automatic image optimization for the best possible results
• Magic Words: Magically infer words from your input image with the help of machine learning and computer vision
• Location Words: Automatically infer words from your image’s location data (if available)
• Portrait Mode: Use Depth information from Portrait Mode photos taken on compatible iPhones to remove distracting backgrounds
• Everything you do in Wordify 2 is now realtime and instantaneous
• Beautifully rendered WYSIWYG preview of your final artwork right within Wordify 2
• Powered by Core Image & Metal for maximum performance
• Streamlined and elegant dark single-window user interface
• Great TouchBar support on compatible MacBook pro models
• Support of Full-Screen, Split-Screen, Split-View, undo/redo, intuitive keyboard shortcuts, cut, copy & paste and much more
• Export your artwork to the following file formats: PDF (fully vectorized and editable), PNG, TIFF and JPEG
• Use images in supported formats like JPG, JPEG-2000, PNG, GIF, TIFF, PSD, TGA, ICNS, Open EXR, different camera RAW formats and many more
• Share your artwork via AirDrop, the Photos app, Mail, Facebook, Flickr, Twitter and more – directly from Wordify 2
• Support of Drag & Drop, cut, copy & paste with other applications on your Mac
• Capture photos right within Wordify 2 using the FaceTime camera (if available)
• Fully optimized for Macs with a Retina Display
Wordify 2 requires macOS High Sierra (10.13) and a Metal-compatible Mac to run.
Learn more at https://www.wordifyapp.com/support/#metalinfo
If you have questions about Wordify 2 be sure to check out our answers to commonly asked questions at https://www.wordifyapp.com/support/
Ratings and Reviews
Needs updates for something
Fell absolutely in love with the original Wordify when it could be used on iPhone and iPad, though they discontinued support for those iOs some years ago. Actually replaced Windows with iMac in order to use Wordify 2, which is for Mac iOs only. Barely usable, no Help available. Definitely not worth the money anymore. :(
Great app, just missing a couple of useful features
Love the app, very stable and fast. Just needs a couple of future updates to make it the best app in the world for wordclouds!
1) we need the ability to copy and paste a list of words. Right now we have to add words one at a time and it’s too slow.
2) the ability to have words run vertically or on a 90 degree angle. And the ability to mix different word angle orientations in one output.
This is an interesting program. it is useful for specific things like a poster. You won't use it often but with the proper layout it is striking. I'm not real happy over some of the words that are chosen to the largest size but I suspect that's random.
It doesn't much more than what the desription says but that's enough.
The developer, tgxmedia.com, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- T Guenthner
- 125.6 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2018 Timo Günthner
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.