Workforce Manager for Federal (WFM for Federal) is a mobile workforce application that is designed to help government entities achieve simplified coordination, greater security, and higher savings during everyday operations. With tools to monitor clocked-in agency employees, fleet vehicles, and assets, all within in a single solution, WFM for Federal can provide real return on investment. Plus, our digital application supports compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), allowing staff to communicate with one another and collect data from the field in a safe, fast, and truly secure environment.
Features of WFM for Federal*:
• Staff can receive digital memos about new orders while in the field nearly instantly
• Mobile employees can clock in and out from remote locations via mobile devices
• Fill out and submit custom digital documents from the convenience of a handset device
• Monitor the near real-time positions of mobile employees during working hours as well as the locations of vehicles and assets around the clock
• Receive notifications any time unauthorized activities occur regarding your mobile workforce
• Send important information to multiple agency members at once with heightened security
*Some features may be add-ons to WFM for federal, at an additional cost.
Security Credentials of WFM for Federal:
• Microsoft Azure Web Application Firewall (WAF)
• Advanced Data Security (ADS)
• TLS 1.2 data encryption
• Azure Storage services encrypted and decrypted with 256-bit AES encryption
• FIPS 140-2 compliance
• HIPAA compliance supported
WFM for Federal Standard:
• Add up to five modules from predefined module library
• One free web user license
• Collect data in the field
• Dispatch orders
• Basic infographics and charts for modules
• Supports HIPAA compliance
• Government-grade security controls
WFM for Federal Enhanced:
• All WFM for Federal Standard features included
• Customize existing modules
• Build your own charts and graphs
• Schedule reports to be emailed automatically
• Customizable dispatch module
• Enhanced filter capabilities in dispatch
WFM for Federal Premium:
• All WFM for Federal Enhanced features included
• Premium dispatch functionality
• API access for software integration
• Form Workflows, for collaboration on digital forms
• Manager App to control the solution from a mobile device
Many other workforce management solutions simply offer either fleet tracking or data collecting services; WFM for Federal seamlessly combines the power of both into a single, extensive application. Agencies can also use this application to learn how their workforce’s different aspects actively correlate with one another. They can then use their findings to help craft smarter operational strategies for maximized resources, increased quality of labor, and enhanced security. Using the power of WFM for Federal, gain strengthened coordination and detailed insight into the daily processes of your government task force.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
1. Fixed a bug in picture editing that interfered with drawing.
2. Resolved an issue in custom lists within form workflows that prevented reference fields from the list from displaying after the transfer.
- Actsoft, Inc.
- 45.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.